Do you get hit on more now you are pregnant?

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I was just curious...does anyone feel or find they get more male attention now they are with a baby bump? :shrug:

Yes! My mom says guys find pregnant girls attractive because they know they can't get them pregnant, which makes sense to me.

I haven't noticed it but I don't go "out" an awful lol. I've heard guys are supposed to find it attractive though. It's a sign of our womanly fertility or something :haha: and we all know what men's animal instincts are like ;P lol

I have been wolf whistled at once or twice but I do notice that a lot of men stare.....

I'm 24 but I look really young, so I've always tended to get teenage boys trying to talk to me haha, so the baby bump has had the opposite effect thankfully, thank its made me seem/look older lol!

no definitely not. My husband seems to find me slightly less attractive, and I've had no attention from any other guys.

No,And to be honest if anyone tried to hit on me at 33.weeks pregnant and constantly hungry id probably try to eat them anyway.

My husband on the other hand has been enjoying my ever increasing chest size though...hes like a bloody teenager!!

Yes, wow! I get so many looks from men. Not sure why though, my husband does say I look really good and that I'm "glowing". I've also noticed people being a lot more polite to me, saying sorry, excuse me, etc at the store and such, and also more smiles from both genders too.

Lol Jellybean. I totally thought that no guy would ever be interested in me once I started showing, but I've been totally surprised that guys do still look at me and express an interest. Something I find surprising.

I find men try and touch my bump more than women do but I don't think they're trying it on lol!! I also feel like my hubby finds me a bit less sexy with my big bump even though he's never said anything of the sort I get that vibe from him :(

I had a couple of men checking out the bump yesterday, but maybe because it puts them off? Like somebody else says maybe its the big boobs :haha:

I went out last night for a late dinner and drinks with the girls and actually had a guy chat me up! I guess some guys do dig pregnant ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->