Do you get sudden urges to cry?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Happens a lot to me in these early days, probably a combo of low blood sugar and hormones.

Happens a lot to me in these early days, probably a combo of low blood sugar and hormones.

Yes! I first yelled at my husband for not helping with the laundry, then started crying!! I'm normally not a crier like that!

I get urges to cry at random moments lol. Like driving to work, watching cops, the wind blowing....its weird. Just makes me laugh

I don't really cry, rather I get really grumpy and its kind of like an on and off thing, one minute i'll be fine, then the next minute i'll be super grumpy lol.

All the time, but it's over stupid stuff like car commercials.

Yep I get them randomly, I'm a cryer anyway at times but definitely more so when pregnant! Xx

Oh hey EarthMama. :) Nice to see a familiar face here.

I've been getting a lot of sudden urges to cry, it's how I knew I was pregnant and what prompted me to test. Every time I sit down and think about things I start to cry because I feel guilty since DS is still tiny and very much a baby to me!

Hopefully it gets easier.

Mee I'm usually a bit of a crier but I've been really bad haha!

Oh gosh yes several times a day. Hormones eh...

I cried today while watching the news in the break room at work. It was a story with a happy ending, but I felt like such an idiot sitting there crying. Luckily I was the only one in there and I got my face all cleaned up before anyone else came in. I truly hate crying at everything. It's not something I'm used too.

I get urges to cry at random moments lol. Like driving to work, watching cops, the wind blowing....its weird. Just makes me laugh

This is me :haha: I'm usually a crier anyway but sometimes, like this morning, i'll be driving to work and just have the urge to cry for no reason!!

I also got teary yesterday as DH called me at work to tell me I had to go home straight away to let the plumber into the house because he needed to service the boiler and DH was on a course. My lunch was just heating up in the microwave and I'd been hungry/sicky all morning but making myself wait until lunch time. I hung up all angry and teary but then called him back and said i'm eating it before going! I think I was justified to cry then as I've been finding it difficult to enjoy food and was actually looking forward to eating it for once lol!

I've also been getting sudden urges of fury if anyone rubs me the wrong way. I can be perfectly fine and then BAM fury.

Ooh yes me too EathMama I keep having little rages of fury at my OH poor thing haha. One minute I feel normal & the next I just get really angry or upset over nothing, I find it quite funny haha

A stray comment directed towards me on FB by a man I didn't even know nearly sent me over the edge tonight! I hate it when the internet gets my blood pressure up...lol. Time to log off. ;)

A stray comment directed towards me on FB by a man I didn't even know nearly sent me over the edge tonight! I hate it when the internet gets my blood pressure up...lol. Time to log off. ;)

haha oh dear, hope your ok :)

Lol...I'm good. Just feeling like maybe I need to spend more time off the internet! And like nobody but pregnant women understand me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->