Do you get worried/nervous before doctor's appointments?

iakyri

Reaction score
I've been spotting throughout the pregnancy and I have a doctor's appointment today, and I can't help but continue to be terrified (like I was the last time) that something happened to the baby!

Maybe it's first-time-mom worry-wart syndrome but, ah, I hope I'm not the only one that feels this way!

The nerves before an appt are WAY worse than any morning sickness I have, it's just awful. I feel your pain :hugs:

I get this before any medical appointment. They've learned to take my blood pressure on the way out, not in. Going in, it's through the roof. Leaving, it's perfect!

I'm exactly the same as you, have a early scan on Thursday and I'm so so terrified of hearing bad news again, but fingers crossed we get better over time xx

Yup, its horrid. I try to stay calm but as ive a history of 'issues' I cant help but stress that baby is ok.

I don't generally but this pregnancy I am pertrified of the 12 week scan.

oh so very much.

I have one tomorrow, I'll be 7 weeks two days. We had lost the baby by then last time. So this is a big one.

I'm a wreck.

I think it's pretty normal, even if you haven't suffered a loss in the past.

Good luck today.

<3 hugs to all you ladies and well wishes! I was super shocked that my blood pressure wasn't through the roof when I went in today, honestly! It was the last time I went in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->