Do you hang chocolates on your Christmas tree?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We used to have them on our tree when I was a child, but I don't put them on ours now. And I've noticed they don't seem to be very popular. Does anyone else hang chocolates on their tree? :xmas9:

I remember having them as a child on the tree in England, when we moved to Aus we gad to stop doing it as they would melt lol

I haven't tried it with my kids as they would probably eat them all in 5 mins!

We used to when I was a kid, I don't as my kids are greedy monkies. :shrug: :haha:

Ooo we do ! I usually buy some out of Aldi and then nearer the big day put some Cadbury ones on ! The girls love finding and eating them !

No, because either the kids or the dogs would eat them!!

I've never heard of doing that before, but I like it!

Ooh we used to when I was little!
I got some Cadbury ones once, maybe 2 years ago or 3. And within a day me and Rio had eaten them all so a bit pointless :haha:

Not any more. I used to, but remember coming down stairs to two chocolate covered faces denying any knowledge of where the chocolates had all gone :haha: I have been considering starting again this year, but DH always insisted that they were for new years day which just drags out the "can I have a tree chocolate" far too long for me haha

No. The kids would have them eaten in seconds. I think they're quite expensive as well for such a small amount of chocolate. MIL puts them on her tree.

I do all the time but they don't last until christmas :haha:

Nope becuaee they would be eaten very quickly.

My mum did one year and we have a photo of DD2 hiding under the tree eating a chocolate (she was 15 months old)

We always did when I was a child, but I've only done it once for my kids (last year)
The chocolates lasted ONE day :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"