Do you have a preferance??

babybump2010

Trying for our 1st
Reaction score
Ok so I always say that I would not be bothered about the sex of our baby (when our time comes) as long as he/she is healthy.
However deep down I REALLY want a little baby girl!!
Is it bad that I have a preferance?? I don't want to be a bad mum when my time comes!!!

So I thought I would post this poll to get some honest opinions!!
Thanks x

No, I'm exactly the same. I really really want a girl! My 6 week old niece isn't helping me either!

But hubby really really wants a boy so one of us will always be happy!

Our prefect family would be one of each! (girl first!!!).

xxx

I keep thinking that maybe i'd like a boy, or maybe a girl, but i know at this point as long as i first got pregnant and then they were healthy i really wouldn't care as long as it was mine.

If I was being really honest....I would say boy first....but I want three so hopefully I'll get one of each! And of course I dont mind as long as they are healthy and happy! xxx

Thanks ladies!!

Obviously I would love them either way I will just be happy to have started our beautiful family!! Ideally we would love 2 aswell (one of each!)

I voted no preference as either way i really wouldnt mind - just a sticky bubs will do right now. Deep down i know OH would love a boy and i kind of want that for him but at the same time i would love a little girl so honestly i have no preference x

for my first i wanted a girl although i wasnt really bothered, plus i always felt it was a girl ... so was a bit of a shock when they said boy after he was born lol ... this time i would really love another boy so Sam has brother close in age to play with (as were TTC next month) ... although i would be equally happy to have a girl and have one of each.

I also say i'm happy with any sex as long as the baby is healthy, but i would love, love, love a little boy first. I'd also like one of each gender.

I think I'm one of the few ladies that would prefer a boy.

I was a bit of a tom-boy growing up and prefer 'boy' things and just have more in common with boys. Plus, I helped my mother look after my little brother when he was born (11-year age gap) and I guess that has influenced me.

I dislike pinkness, fluffiness and all-around girliness so worry that it will be tough for me if I had a girl!

I do keep having dreams that we have a baby girl, but that might just be my brain's way of making sure I'm prepared! :haha:

Saying that, I know full well that I'd just be over the moon to have a little baby that was ours and it wouldn't matter what gender it was at that point.

I don't really post in here!... but was just passing by :p i picked girl, but only because i have a boy all ready :) would honestly be happy with a boy tho :)!

I honestly don't mind! I always wanted a boy but now i have Poppy i would love another girl but would also love a boy so we had one of each xx

Although I don't care what the gender of the baby is, so long as it's happy and healthy, deep down I'm leaning towards wanting my first to be a little girl.

I also say i'm happy with any sex as long as the baby is healthy, but i would love, love, love a little boy first. I'd also like one of each gender.

I'm the same way. I'll be happy as long as the baby is healthy, but I REALLY want a son. However, we plan on having several more so I'm not too worried about it.

I'll be honest and say 'girl'
Obviously I'll love the baby no matter the sex but after having had 8 years of Nanny experience I have to say that I'm just better with girly things.
My GF is the same even though she's not very girly she would love to have a girl first.

Once we're TTC I may try and do the 'girl' diet ;-)

I voted for a girl as well... I'm stuck on pink and love all the cute outfits, knowing my luck I'd have a boy but If I was to be blessed with a happy and healthy baby I really don't care what sex it is, even though I do lean more towards a girl... lol

I honestly could care less. I just want another baby to love and provide for. That said, I did want my first to be a boy.

I voted girl but only because I have Max already :) So it would be nice to have one of each, but another boy would be A'ok with me :cloud9:

xxx

I would like a boy but the husband would like a girl, but we will be team yellow so who knows ;)

We have a girl, so are gonna go all out next time and try for a boy. I'm pretty certain we will end up with another girl though!

i would like a boy first and then a little girl!! but as long as they were healthy that would be the main thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->