Do you have a preferance??

If I were only going to ever have one baby then I'd prefer a girl. But as I want to have AT LEAST four, I would hope it will be pretty even!

How funny - just looked at your poll results and at the moment its 13 for a girl, 14 for a boy, and 13 dont mind - couldn't be more evenly spread!!

Haha look at how even the poll results are. I can honestly say I have no preference, I would just be over the moon with a healthy baby xx

with my first i really wanted a girl and i got my girl. Im hoping for a boy next time ideally but if we got another girl i wouldnt mind at all

Me and my OH were discussing this last night. We both came to the conclusion that there are pros and cons for both and that as long as he/she is healthy and happy thats the main thing. :thumbup:

I think my OH would like a boy because he could take him to football and do 'boy' things but would equally like a baby girl as he has never been around a 'little girl'.

I would like a boy because I already have a girl but would equally like another girl because I like pretty dresses and going shopping together when she's older and my daughter would prefer a sister I think.

So in the end we just couldn't decide!

Amy xx

I think I would prefer a boy, but as so many have said before me, it's more important to me that I have a happy and healthy baby. We'd eventually like (at least) 2 boys and a girl. I disliked having little brothers when I was growing up, because they were such wind up merchants! So for that reason I think I'd rather have boys first, and then a little girl. I'm sure big brothers can be just as annoying as little brothers, but then they will also be there to look after their little sister! x

I admit I would like a girl, and DH said he would love a girl too. However, I don't have a strong preference, like some people that get ill when they don't get the sex the would like. I can see loads of good points to having a boy, and like everyone, I really want a healthy child to be mine and my DH's, I would sign now for that right at this moment and only to have boys if such a thing could be done, as long as healthy and ours. The gender is there, its important, but the person is more important. To have a happy healthy baby, that's my real preference. (So silly, but can't bring myself to do the poll jaja)

I have ALWAYS said that I want a little girl. and I do. Me and dh have a name picked out for a little girl that we just absolutely have fallen in love with. He dreams of us having a little girl all the time.

It wasn't until I started working as a nanny for two little ones 3yrs (girl) and 13 months (boy) at the time. It has been this experience that has TOTALLY eased my strong desire for having a girl and upped my excitement about having a little boy.

So now I don't have a preference of one or the other. I'd like one of each please!

I want a girl purely because I now have a son but really if the next one is a boy as well I'd be just as chuffed as Sam would have someone to play with.

Well since its all theoretical anyway, b/g twins, one of each to start out with. l:haha:

But seriously, I probably prefer a girl, I love all the pink little girly stuff, and I love the the idea of doing a little girls hair and dressing her up.

But having an older brother growing up was nice too, so it could be fun to have a boy first too.

I don't know, either way, we plan to have lots of kids, so it doesn't matter which comes first

I always wanted my first baby to be a boy, so I was over the moon when we had Ben. We're only planning on having two children so i'd really love my next one to be a girl.

Honestly I'm leaning towards a girl, I love the bond me & my mum have & I'd like to have that with my own little girly :D then again, little boys are so much fun! And I'm pretty sure my OH would like a boy cos he has 5 sisters! But like everyone else has said when it really comes down to it I don't care as long as they're happy and healthy :)

Well I have a little girl so I would love a healthy happy little boy next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->