do you have coloured tree lights or just white lights and why?

We have two trees in our house, our "grown up" tree in the living room uses soft gold lights and our kids tree in the dining room uses coloured x

White lights for a more elegant look and coloured lights for a more fun look.

I have white because it matches my tree but I do love a tree with coloured! Takes me back to being little and putting the tree up.

We have white on the tree and coloured on the window. I've never liked coloured lights on my tree. X

We did have coloured when going for a mish-mash of everything tree. This year, we've gone for red and gold decorations so we bought some gold lights to compliment that :)

We went for blue this year - it just seemed different but i didnt count on how noticiable they are in the street lol

A soft plain light on ours. Our tree is gold and red, very traditional and not a bit of tinsel to be seen. I prefer the classic rather than modern look for the tree. I like some of the new multi coloured lights being used outdoors this year, although not when they're on flash mode.

We have white/yellow lights in the tree. Colored lights around the house for a more fun look! We did our tree gold and red and preferred the white lights for it.

White lights, I'm not keen on coloured x

Warm white, not keen on coloured. xxx

We have both lol just to be different. Our tree is bright and full of colour.

DD's tree has multicoloured lights, main has white/creamy coloured lights. I wanted some red cherry lights too but not been able to find any anywhere.

Multi coloured lights ruin some themes I think. DD's theme is blue, pink, green and purple (she's stole some baubles and bits from the main tree) so her lights fit in. The same lights on the tree in the living room with look odd with it being white, silver and red.

Coloured, our tree is 6ft of colour and tack lol we have decorations from every year (18 years worth) and decorations of all colours, we also have tinsel on there :) For me Christmas is all about the colour and tack :)

White, don't like coloured ones. They give me a headache.

We have both, a string of warm white/gold and a string of coloured. Our tree is quite big, 7ft tall and about as wide, so it holds the lights without looking ott.

I have soft white. I like coloured lights, just not on my tree. When I had them it looked random and messy and you couldn't really pick out the decorations for all the colour.
Sometimes I put coloured lights up on the window (not this year mind), and I have some of those silhouette things that are coloured.
Lucas's tree has white and blue lights, and blue decorations/tinsel.

On our main tree the lights are white and yellow, I don't think the multi-colored ones would go very well with the red and gold theme I have going on it.

The girls tree is white as well, I think colored would look okay on it too but it's a prelit tree so not much choice there.

White on the tree. I've never really cared for colored lights on the main tree; just not as elegant looking to me. The kids have colored lights on the little trees in their rooms, though.

We have warm white lights, I really don't like coloured lights x

White... we have a woodland theme so these suit better . As the girls get older we may go for coloured. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->