do you have coloured tree lights or just white lights and why?

Warm white lights on ours. Theme is red and gold mainly so it goes well with the more traditional look. I don't think coloured lights would look right. X

White on ours. I think they stand out and twinkle better than coloured lights

I just have white on my tree, looks simpler, it's not a terribly big tree and I didn't want to swamp it. I have coloured lights around my window :)

We have coloured, the children prefer it and that's what we had growing up

I have both, I also have a tree full of mis matched decorations!

I buy a new decoration each year for the boys and don't have a theme other than love :)

I have hand made decorations alongside glass and China decorations and wouldn't have it any other way, it's like the tree of my childhood

White but only cos my parents gave us a good quality and very long string of white led lights that they didn't want anymore so no need to add any more.

I have the bigger colored twinkling lights like we had when I was a kid (and I'm an old mom, so I was a kiddo 40 years ago. Had to search the internet to track these lights down). My tree has old fashioned decorations and I love the colored lights with it. Just reminds me of my childhood.

We just have white ones but I would probably prefer colour ones though, I think they're so pretty.

I have both, I also have a tree full of mis matched decorations!

I buy a new decoration each year for the boys and don't have a theme other than love :)

I have hand made decorations alongside glass and China decorations and wouldn't have it any other way, it's like the tree of my childhood

Me too :). Half of my decorations have been passed down from my Grandmothers or Great Aunt, having them on my tree takes me right back to my childhood :). We also buy a few new (or old, from antique or charity shops) decorations each year, usually 1 each.

Mine is a pre-lit tree which has lights that you can have either colored or white or have them switch back and forth. We have it switching because Colin prefers that. Otherwise I think I would stick with just white this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->