• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you have or have you had gestational diabetes?

Kerri

Reaction score
Do you have or have you had gestational diabetes?

My name is Kerrianne and I work for Diabetes UK. I am looking for women who have experienced or currently have gestational diabetes to take part in a workshop we are running with the Picker Institute (Picker Institute is a charity that works with patients, professionals and policy makers to promote understanding of the patient's perspective at all levels of healthcare policy and practice).

The workshop will focus on the Healthcare Commission patient survey on diabetes services. We want to ask users of diabetes services what is important to them and find out the types of questions they would and would not like to be asked.

The workshop is on Monday 22nd September from 6-8pm in Camden, London. Food will be provided and we will cover all travel costs. As a thank you, each participant will receive a £30 Marks and Spencer’s voucher.

If you are interested, please contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0207 424 1000(extension 1210)
Mail: Diabetes UK, Macleod House, 10 Parkway, London, NW1 7AA.

Thanks, Kerrianne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->