Do you have to have ewcm when ovulating?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Could the random pink spotting in the middle of my cycle (day 12-14) of been ovulation? I didn't notice any EWCM, but it happened right at the time I was expecting O! :shrug: Does everyone get EWCM when they ovulate? X

I would only get a little EWCM, and I got my BFP a little over a week and a half ago. Not every woman gets a lot of it. Some only get really wet CM at ovulation time. I also used Pre seed. That's good for if you don't make a lot of the really fertile cervical mucous (EWCM). Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon.:)

You don't always naturally produce it, but it is really helpful to keep the sperm alive and helps it to get to where it needs to go. I've only had noticeable EWCM 2 of the 5 times I conceived. That being said, I've had ovulation spotting twice in my life and conceived both times. Good luck! I think the odds are in your favor.

Thank you ladies! I think I'm around 8dpo today, and getting lots of creamy discharge.. so fingers crossed! :D X

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread. I don't really get EWCM either, and when I do it's at weird times throughout my cycle. I do use Pre Seed though, so I hope it makes up for it!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread. I don't really get EWCM either, and when I do it's at weird times throughout my cycle. I do use Pre Seed though, so I hope it makes up for it!

I think I might invest in some pressed! Glad it's not just me. :)

I don't get ewcm just get a little bit wetter than normal 😁 It's never caused me any trouble trying to conceive x

We just purchased some pre-seed also, I don't believe the wife has had any EWCM - mostly just wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->