Do you just know?

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Hi all! I was just wondering whether you all "just know" that everything is ok or does everyone panic and worry or is it just me? :blush:

I had a missed mc in July and am now 5wks and thought I might suddenly feel that everything was ok with this one but I just can't help worrying and counting the days until we can have a scan! Please tell me it's not just me! :hissy:

Hiya hun, i think its just natural to worry especially if you've had a missed m/c. My friends who havent had a m/c said they worried throughout their pregnancies! Its so easy for someone to say "just enjoy the pregnancy"!! I've had 2 m/c and i'm now nearly 14 weeks and still panicking thinking something will go wrong, but as i said, its only natural!! :hugs:

Oh of course you are not alone hun! This is my first pregnancy and I am so scared and worried, I cannot wait until I get my first scan done and fingers crossed, everything is well and good and my little bubba's heart is beating strong. There is so much unknown that it is fairly normal to just be scared and worried, and even though you will be told to relax and enjoy it, it is easier said than done. I think I can say that almost everyone in their first trimester is pretty anxious and worried, so don't feel alone at all!

Wishing you all the best x

You'll never be alone hun lol, i think all us girls are like that. worry at every twinge and pain and ache, getting us ready for motherhood me thinks :D

Thanks guys! I think the hardest part is when people tell you that "worrying isn't good for the baby" ....erm that just makes me worry that I need to stop worrying but worry that I can't and am going to harm baby with my worrying ...slowly going round the twist here lol :dohh:

completely agree - i'm very early on in my first pregnancy and whilst at first i was very excited, now it's being overshadowed by a fear that it may all stop at any minute. i suspect this might continue for the whole nine months if i'm lucky enough to get that far! xxx

completely agree - i'm very early on in my first pregnancy and whilst at first i was very excited, now it's being overshadowed by a fear that it may all stop at any minute. i suspect this might continue for the whole nine months if i'm lucky enough to get that far! xxx

Congrats and good luck - lets hope we are all still worrying 8months on :hugs:

Don't worry, I think nearly all of us are the same! I was petrified and had the 12 week scan so am much less worried - for now! Give me a few weeks and I'd say I'll be just as bad again!!:hugs:

I know that i worry aswell, ive had 2 scans so far and that stops me worrying for a day or 2 then i start worrying all over again! I think i will be a little better when i can feel it moving as that will be reassuring on a daily basis that everything is ok, no doubt i will be starting to worry about the delivery or something by then though!! xx

I think everyone is different. I'm not a worrier at all. I don't worry about anything that I can think of. Even putting my son in daycare everyone was shocked that I wasn't worried about it.

If you worry you worry. I know they say it's better not too, but telling a worrier not to worry is silly as that's going to make them worry lol.

I don't worry cause there's nothing I can do about anything, and personally I just like to go with the flow and enjoy the moment - all of that being said I've never had a miscarriage so it may be that if I had I'd become the world's biggest worrier.

Thanks guys! I think the hardest part is when people tell you that "worrying isn't good for the baby" ....erm that just makes me worry that I need to stop worrying but worry that I can't and am going to harm baby with my worrying ...slowly going round the twist here lol :dohh:

Thats exactly whats happening with me at the minute!!

And I'm trying to stop smoking too but finding it hard... everyone keeps telling me I need to stop... which just stresses me and makes me need one even more :dohh:

As for knowing if everything is okay.... At 5 weeks I had an early scan as I had really bad pains. The doctors were talking as if it was an etopic even before they'd done a scan, but I felt in my heart that everything was okay and it was.... really weird to explain but I just knew.

Anyway, I hope things go well for you hun :)

It is very natural,your not alone :)
I have had a M/C followed by a ruptured eptopic 6 months later.
This was after the birth of my eldest son,with that pregnancy I sailed through and din't worry a bit.
Since those two happened I worried all the time.
With my second son,I was so scared of going to the toilet and seeing blood.

Now I am 10 weeks 4 days and at the start they had me in hospital overnight thinking I was having an eptopic again as nothing showed on U/S and I had pain.
They did another U/S next morning and told me it was good news,a viable PG.

That scare has made me jumpy again and I won't feel ok until I go for my 12 week scan.

So you aren't alone feeling like this hun (((hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->