Do you keep taking tests?

DJ79

Reaction score
I had a cheapie BFP, then confirmed with a CBDigi. I've not checked since and it's not 'normal' for doctors or MW to verify tests here. Does anyone else keep checking? I'm starting to think it's not real now!!!

I think I took 15 tests before I stopped 😄

I did from 15dpo through to 19dpo. When I got my 2-3 on digi I stopped. It was making me too crazy! Testing doesn't make you less likely to miscarry, so I just accepted that and hoped for the best!

I have a bag in my bathroom cupboard with probably...if I had to guess without counting...at least 20 positive tests. The last ones I took were an FRER and a cbwe the morning of my dating ultrasound at 6+6. Nice line on the FRER and the cbwe was a nice quick 3+, and we did get to see baby's heartbeat so I'm a little less rabid about peeing on stuff now :)

I had a 3+ straight away and as they don't go any higher I won't see any progress as such so I've just thought it would stress me doing them. Must be patient!!!!!!

At least every morning here! I've run out of cheapie so started peeing on the cheapie opks!

Nope. I had a pack of two, used one, then used up the other 3 days later and that was it.

I don't see the sense of driving myself nuts taking repeated tests.

I took at least 6 FRERs this pregnancy. Even some OPKs because why not lol

I just loved seeing the progression on the FRERs. I got lines that were never that dark with my first pregnancy so it was reassuring :)

I took 7 tests in 6 days after my first bfp. Then 2 more digital ones I had leftover when my symptoms disappeared. And a blood test last Monday that I requested. All lab work minus prenatal tests ($20) are covered under my health insurance so the only thing that stops me is that I have to justify each time to my doctor haha. After my blood test, I stopped testing but really just because I ran out of tests. :) I won't be satisfied until I have an US.

I had a pack of two and used them at 14 and 15 DPO. Aside from the test at my doctors office, I haven't tested again. If I had more tests at home though, I would have used them for sure! I just couldn't justifying buying more

I took one test when my period didn't show up on time.

My first appointment was scheduled a full month away.

I thought about taking more but there was really no logical reason to do so.

There is no logic in my head at the minute. I have done 8 tests I think! Last time I did just the 2 on one day but then I was lucky and had a scan 3 days later. This time I have a scan on the 23rd so will probably carry on every couple of days till then! Unless major symptoms kick in!!!

Yeah, I was insane. I used all 10 of my Wondflo test strips in less than a week. Then started buying them. I did at least 20-25 tests, maybe more. My hubby finally, very politely, asked me to stop wasting money on tests, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->