do you keep your tree lights on during the day?

I don't. I switch them on when it starts to get dark about 4pm...with the exception of christmas day when I have the lights on as soon as we get up x

Mine get turned on when it starts to get dark but next week they will stay on all day every day until New years day :)

I turn them on usually when I get home from work. On the weekend usually they are on all day.

Once it starts to get dark out with the exception of Christmas Day, they're on all day then.

No because I'm not home during the day. They're battery operated anyway so they go off after a few hours.

Whenever we're home they're on, it feels like it's hardly not dark this time if year anyway!

No we just have them on now and then when we actually remember!

I usually have mine on when I'm at home. It's been so dull and grey lately that it brightens the house up :)

If I'm home, my lights are on. It's sunny and nearly 75 degrees outside, and my lights are on! They make me happy :)

Our lounge is quite dark so I keep them on instead of our main lights.

I do, on the days I'm not working. Mostly, because it always seems so bloody dull during the day just now. Making the most of it!

When we're home, they'll be on. I never leave them switched on if there's no one in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->