do you keep your tree lights on during the day?

I haven't turned ours on in like 2 weeks. Oops. They'll be on Christmas Eve and Christmas though.

Ours are on whenever we are home, but always switch them off at bedtime and when we go out.

Turn them on as it gets dark bout 3.30-4pm with the current weather being so dull.
I have them on all day christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day :xmas12:

I have it on all day most days, they usually only get turned off when we go to bed!

I used to put them on just after the kids came home from school & then turn them off around 8pm but mine just suddenly went the other day which wouldn't be so bad but they are brand new & LED so not as simple as changing a bulb :( It's so close to Christmas I don't see the point in going through all the hassle of changing them now xx

my 2 year old likes to have them on all day so I keep them on all day :)

Yep i keep the indoor lights on. If theyre off the LOs will turn them on anyway. Keep the window lights off until its getting dark, wouldnt see them otherwise.

If I'm in I turn them on about lunch time. If not then it's usually around 4pm x

Ours are on whenever we are at home :)

Ours are on as soon as we get up and on until we go to bed :)

Mine are on from the moment we get up until we go to bed (obviously not if we go out lol). The kids don't let me forget, it's the first thing they ask when they get up. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->