Do you know why your angels died - Update for me

I lost my twins at 23 weeks due to a water infection. I went into labour early hours Christmas Day, both James and Jack born alive but died shortly aftewards, they were beautiful but just too small.

Consultant told me next time i will be on a low dose of antibiotics throughout the pregnancy and maybe have a stitch put in because i was fully dilated within half an hour xx

I lost my twins at 23 weeks due to a water infection. I went into labour early hours Christmas Day, both James and Jack born alive but died shortly aftewards, they were beautiful but just too small.

Consultant told me next time i will be on a low dose of antibiotics throughout the pregnancy and maybe have a stitch put in because i was fully dilated within half an hour xx

I am so deeply sorry :cry::cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

my loss was almost a year ago. I never got an answer. All I got was that I was "unlucky" There was nothing wrong with me or the placenta. Baby was growing accordingly and just died. After the D&C the doctor sent the baby off for testing, all of which came back normal. Baby just died. :cry:

Our "special appointment" with consultant is on Friday, 2 months on. Although it was originally 6 weeks after but we had to reschedule.

We know that baby's intestines were growing on the outside so they were very poorly as the insides had no bag to protect them from the fluid (most babies with that condition do). Still very sad and still feeling the unfairness of it all! xxx

update on my post mortem. My baby died at 19-21 weeks i had bleeding from 6 weeks he just didnt wanna be in this world. Docs say the placenta was not sent and because the baby was dead a few days before i gave birth they couldnt grow cells. they said eerything was perfect but ther was calfication of the liver which is sometimes a sign of downs/ edwards and another chromosones thing:( but they cant tell as he died and they lost placenta:( i also had a sch sub cronic heamota (spelling:( ) so in a weird twist this actually in fact lost my baby... i knew from when i got pregangt it wasnt right! 5 monhts later i was clear:( i lost him in jan 13th:( iam due again 21 jan one year later will be one happy and sad week for me...

Massive :hugs::hugs: spellfairy.

I have had two little girls born sleeping, Riley Rae one month and ten days ago, and her big sister Honey four years nine days ago. 361 days after Honey was born sleeping, her little sister Kaysie Blossom was born screaming, it was a very emotional time, my point of telling you this is so you know you are not alone in having your Rainbow baby due around the time of your angel baby's anniversary. If you ever need to talk, send me a message :hugs:

Update. My baby looked perfect but had calicfication of the liver which is linked to 18,21 and the other one:( more than likely downs, also

:hugs:sorry for your loss--I also miscarried twins (boys) mine identical at 22 weeks-I also went into premature labour but I still don't have conformation as to what caused it:cry:

Hi ladies, I posted in this thread earlier, but i'll recap with my update.
I have had four losses and two children. I had two early losses, then two second tri losses. Both babies were tested for any chromosomal abnormalities, none were found. There was no uterine infections found. No reasons why my babies died. I have had blood tests for everything, autoimmune disorders, clotting disorders and everything has come back normal. The FS was also going to test for NK cells but I am now pregnant again, so they cant test right now. He thinks it is unlikely as I also have two children.
It was really difficult to have him go through the results with me and show me that everything is normal. I was praying for a reason and a prevention to stop it happening again. I know that there IS a reason for my losses, but I guess I'm not supposed to know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->