Do you leave them?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Cat, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ~*~*Cat*~*~

~*~*Cat*~*~ Well-Known Member

I couldnt leave my DD either, I hate leaving her with the babysitter im that bad.

Im a worrier to so I get her dressed all wrapped up and we head off together.

Cat
    xxx

2. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Our tesco has a pay at pump and I usually go there if Im by myself so I dont have to leave her. Otherwise I get the pump nearest to the shop, sit in the car til there no queue run in, pay and run back to the car lol, the whole time worrying incase she gets upset.

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

i know this shouldnt be effecting me but their is this woman who drops a little girl off at nursery (shes the little girls mums friend) and when waiting for the doors to get opend (they are security doors) sometimes you can be standing for 10 mins :roll: but she also has a little boy in the car by himself, he must only be comming up on 2 i think? he cant be much older if he is.

only reason i know this as shes given me a lift home a few times

i could never do this leave them in a car especially when the car isnt in site :shock: and for 10 mins and by the time she changes the little girls shoes and signes her in ect its a good 15 mins :shock: :shock:

4. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

I couldn't leave Eva either. I feel bad when I go in the shower or take the bin out incase she wakes up or needs me. But I don't think cots are 100% safe anyway, if a baby wants to get out they can just lean right over. Eva has come out of her twice! once before and once after we lowered it. I think she is really tall for her age.

I think it's just scary that anything could happen and they are so vunerable and dependant.

5. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

if i was looking after a child or wheni have children i would never ever leave i would e too scraed what if they woke up and i was not there or a fire started i know hes not mbile i would be so scared x