Do you like this dress?

beth_terri

Reaction score
https://www.boohoo.com/going-out-dresses/helena-lace-deep-v-bodycon-dress/invt/azz43169

The red one

A friend has offered to lend me it for saturday night (going out with my boyfriends work).

What would you put with it? Shoes/jewellery/bag/hair.

I dunno if I'd wear it but it's by no means gross. I'd probably put it with simple black suede effect stilettos if going to dinner/an event, or shoe boots and leather jacket for a club. I wouldn't put jewellery with it, just mussed up curls and smudgy dark makeup. Maybe a bracelet or cuff, or a small headpiece (the Gucci style spike ones are amazing) if you want something extra.

I really like it. I would have worn something like that before I had Ivan, but unfortunately my boobie stretchmarks would ruin it now :blush:

I'd wear black heels, I would probably wear my hair up to give it a loooonggg elegant neckline but have it soft so didn't look to polished like a messy bun. No necklace as it would put a break in the neckline that would ruin it IMO, but bracelets perhaps.

Black or leopard print stilettos, big earrings and no necklace or vice versa- curled hair oh and yes I do like it xx

looks lovely but I have no idea what i'd wear with it because I am terrible at fashion :rofl:

Honestly,

Ild wear nude patent shoes and a nude clutch (not matchly matchy) some statement earrings and ring, then let the dress do the talking!

xx

Same as above...nude shoes/bag. Maybe gold jewellry. I'm not very reliable with this sort of thing though! x

Honestly,

Ild wear nude patent shoes and a nude clutch (not matchly matchy) some statement earrings and ring, then let the dress do the talking!

xx

This
Hair quite simple soft waves perhaps x

I like the dress, I bet it'd look good on me :haha:

I'd go with black personally, black suede look heels and a black clutch. Hair up all messy and loose put up with bobby pins iykwim? As the others said, no necklace but bracelets, rings and small earrings would be nice.

Enjoy your night out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->