Do you look older or younger than your real age?

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
Or about the same? I look younger but not in a good way. I started a new job recently and a few people have asked me completely seriously if i'm doing my gcse's. I'm 21 which is still quite young to be married with a toddler but I always get ID'd for lottery and when I took DS to the doctors the other week she had to ask if I was his mum. People always say I look about 15, I hate it! Just wondering if anyone else looks a lot younger than their age, or gets mistaken for being older? xx

I'm nearly 23 and don't look my age I get asked for ID all the time even for the lottery or buying cans of deodorant lol x

I'm 27 but I always get told that I look younger though :)

I'm 25 and people are quite shocked when they find out. Always been told I act and seem older (about 30) but look good.....apparently!

I think I look and seem fairly young though, I'm still a kid in my own eyes lol.

I'm 21 and look about 15. It's so annoying! People never take me seriously, and a bouncer at a club wouldn't let me in despite having ID as he didn't believe it was real :s

I like to think I look my age but with the amount of times I get told I look 18 at the oldest I guess that's just wishful thinking!

I used to get it quite bad.. It's got a bit better now I'm 24 (I used to look really young!) altho when I started my new job last yr a cust asked if I had just finished school... Erm.. 7 years ago... Lol
I think my age is starting to show as I don't get id'd as often as I used to..

It depends. When I'm in my cleaning mode at home, I wear shorts, a hoody, my home boots and my hair tied back and when ever someone knocks on they always ask if my parents are in. But when I'm done up and out, I rarely get asked for id. And i am 23.

I got ided for cigs in the shop last weekend so I asked the guy how old he thought I was and he said 19 - i could have kissed him hahahahah. One of my friends said I could pass for anything between 18 and 25 and I'm 24 so I guess I do look my age.

I'm 35 but I look in mid 20s, I have baby-ish features (round face with freckles on nose & cheeks), I'm short & slim. I don't have sophisticated look no matter how hard I try.

Few weeks back the taxi driver thought I was a school girl when I was going to the gym :wacko:

When I went to the bodyshop for anti ageing face cream, the salesgirl told me that I'm still young for it & I should go for a normal moisturiser as I don't need an anti ageing cream before the age of 30 :haha:

Lol I'm 31 and sometimes still get asked for ID for buying alcohol. It makes me :rofl:

I always get told I look younger than I am. I'm 29 now and still occasionally get id'd, although not so often in the last year or so. Even though I look younger I always get told I act older than my age, my sil always forgets I'm only 29 but she swears it's not because I look older, just that I act it. Not sure why!

I'm 27, but I got asked for ID a few weeks back.

Having said that. Me and hubby were looking at our Los newborn pics from 2 years ago, and he was like "you look so young there" :growlmad:

I'm 27, but I got asked for ID a few weeks back.

Having said that. Me and hubby were looking at our Los newborn pics from 2 years ago, and he was like "you look so young there" :growlmad:

lol when I posted a pic on fb recently of me with newborn DS, people said I hadn't changed at all and he's 9 and a half!! Goodness only knows how, these years have thrown enough at me

I look younger... I still get ID'd for lottery tickets and I'm 26 next month!!

I'm 27 and got id'd for paracetamol a couple of weeks ago. I think it depends though, on my most haggard days I could probably pass for 50 :haha:.

Younger - I still sometimes get offered child tickets on the bus :(

I think I look my age (37) although it's hard to say what 37 really looks like given the amount of creams, treatments, surgeries and airbrushing out there!

I've usually been mistaken for younger though... My new neighbors thought I was mid-20s when we met, and I got IDed buying wine just last year, aged 36!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->