Do you look older or younger than your real age?

I was ID'd for baccy the other week, and I'm 28! Best bit though the shop assistant knows who I am, and knows I'm 5 months older than her daughter!!! She had to be told by another assistant that also knows me that very fact!!

No one can ever guess my age right. I'm still ID'd for cough medicines, lottery tickets and most definitely alcohol. A few months ago I went to Starbucks and my debit card has a picture of LO and the cashier said, "Oh, she's so beautiful! You must have been like what... 12 when you had her?" :wacko: :dohh:

I turn 23 next year. People think my DH is in his late 20s but he's 1½ years younger than me. And the looks I get now with DD AND a baby bump? I'm so over it.

644555_4147696083600_1472504399_n.jpg
I don't even think I look that young! :shrug:

I used to get told i looked younger. But now i think i do look my age :( thats what having kids done to me :lol: i still get id'd for cigs and alcohol etc unless i have one of the kids with me :shrug:

I'm nearly 30 and got Id back in the summer for rizallas! Ha ha. Wouldnt of minded but they were for hubby. He was very cross when I got home without them :haha:
I used to get asked for Id a lot but not so much anymore. Not that I mind. Hopefully I'll stay looking youthful for a few more years!

I look younger. Im 29 and had are your parents home from sales people, i dont drink alcohol but when bought for dh i have been id. When i was 23 i got id for strepsils lol. All the women in my family look younger. I think as i dont wear alot of make up anda roundish face with soft features it makes me look younger as my face is not angluar

I'm 33 and get told I look 25! My son is taller than me and the look on peoples faces when they find out he's my son is crazy! A woman in boots thought he was my boyfriend when I was out shopping with him and my LO in the pram. How embarrassing, he nearly died!!!!

Im 28 and about a year ago i went to get fitted for a bra and the woman asked me if I was older than 16 :wacko:

I also got ID'd when buying black ops 2 on Xbox. I consider it a good thing xD

I think I look my age (I just turned 30). I've caught up with myself because I always looked a lot older than I was, people thought I was in my mid twenties when I was 18 because of how I'd do my makeup and how I'd dress. Hoping I take after my mum as I get older, she def looks younger than her age :D

Well I think my avatar will answer that one.. I look about 12 :rofl:

I'm dreading having a big bump and getting those judgemental looks, will be so hard to hold my tongue!

I will be 26 in four days and people usually think I am younger than I am.

I used to get id'd regularly til around 30 then not so much (started going all shopping online so wasn't buying alcohol at supermarket) best one was when in Florida i was asked for id on my 30th! Fortunately i had my drives licence or i would have been cross! Now i'm 33 and most people assume i am around 26/27 so guess am still looking younger...!

I'm 27 and forever getting ID'd. :dohh: I seem to freak people out when I tell them.

I'm very nearly 24 and most people i know are surprised i'm not older...i don't know if that's the way i look or just my manner, i'm an old soul xp

I don't really know! As I teenager I was always mistaken for being older, when I was 13 I apparently looked about 18. I still think I look much older now (especially when I'm wearing my glasses), but I've had a few people surprised I'm almost 25 and had me pegged about 19/20. They might just be being nice though :lol:

I'm 24 but look about 14 haha, i'm always asked for id, was asked at the airport if I was over 16 and quite a few people have asked if my son is my brother. It does drive me mad, but hopefully i'll be glad of it in a few years!

This is me with my son (14) this morning at A&E waiting for his foot to be cast he broke it goofing around at school! The dr couldn't believe he was mine, he's at least a foot taller than me!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 18
I personally think I look my age (22 in just over a week) but I do get told a lot or asked a lot how old I am. A month ago I got asked if I was 16 :dohh: and before that I was asked if I was my own childrens sister!

I'm 18 and always get told I look 20/21
I can get into over 21s so that's a plus :)

I think I look younger than I am (21) but I don't get id'd for anything and nobody seems to judge me. So I guess people think I look my age or older. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->