Do you look the size you're supposed to?

N

Neecee

I seem to have had a bit of a growth spurt over the last week. I was pretty much able to get away with not looking pregnant about a week and a half ago, but now....:roll:

I actually like it though, I feel more pregnant now! Still doesn't mean I get a seat on the tube in the mornings though...:-(

I dunno... I feel pretty big and noticeably pregnant and my DH marvels at it but I have had zero attention outside and been told I'm not showing on numerous occasions.

When I was in London for my wedding...I didn't get a seat on the tube and I was 34 weeks!!! Mind you, it was so packed that I don't think anyone noticed my bump. Have you got your "baby on board" badge?

I haven't got a baby-on-board badge, but my friend has one and people still don't pay her a blind bit of notice. I don't think we'd get people to give up their seats even if we were wearing giant sandwich boards.

I know sometimes it's hard to judge whether or not someone is pregnant, but I think in cases where it's BLATANTLY obvious, we shouldn't have to wear something to advertise the fact.

i definitely don't look like i am 19 weeks along...i hardly look pregnant at all, i doubt people would guess i was pregnant unless i told them.

I think i'm just right for 22 weeks, I'm not small, nor am I big. I'm just inbetween.

I don't really have a bump much. I can notice the difference in my body but no one else can :( I keep getting '17 weeks?! theres nothing there!'

I was at a christening the weekend and there was a lady there who was due 4 days after me and she had NO bump at all , not even a little bit !!

I felt huge compared to her but i think im doing about right !

I'm not sure.. apparently i'm 'neat' what ever that means? But bean is measuring exactly right so i'm not bothered!

I've just got fat and bloat, I look pregnant though I think depending on what I'm wearing (and if I stick it out a bit!!!). I'm sure I've got bigger over the last week.

xxx

I look as preggers now as i did when i was 7 months gone with my second, lol. Though i was skinny before i got pg and he was only 5lb 13oz.
A little bigger these days and the belly dont stay back like it used to, it just all hangs out :blush:

I was so, so, so big for so long. My bump actually hasn't changed much I don't think...but I'm finally starting to grow into my massive bump. I'm petering out, thank goodness.

I feel huge, but at a wedding last weekend people were asking how far I had to go, so I'm glad they didn't think I was about to drop.

I don't really know how big I'm meant to be to be honest.

I feel very big - and very close friends notice a little bump if I'm wearing something tight, but none else would notice!!! So long as all my weight goes on my bump I'll be happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->