Do you make photo albums?

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
As in the proper book ones, or do you just have them online/on the computer/phone/tablet etc.?? xx

I print off. and put into albums my favourite pics. or special occasions etc

Yes I do proper albums, old fashioned ones with photos in the plastic wallets. I loved looking at my family albums as a child

Yes I do proper albums, old fashioned ones with photos in the plastic wallets. I loved looking at my family albums as a child

Same! I print so many out. X

Both! I put all our photos onto iPhoto and once or twice a year I have loads printed and put them in albums.

I hate the thought of our kids not having photos when they are older because they're all on an old computer.

I store all mine on snap fish and get them printed regularly and put into albums :) my LO loves looking through them :)

Me too! I love looking at them now too :thumbup: I don't get too many pictures printed out, but I like having a hard copy of my favorites.

My baby is only 4 months but iv already made one photo album of everyone who held him at hosoital and his first few weeks. Iv also made a memory book which has pics od his bedroom, toys etc. I will make him a big photo album for his first bday

No I've never really seen the point of them. I do have a lot printed and put them around the house though, like this..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/null_zps3d9068ca.jpg

I just add to them now and then :thumbup:

I have 1000s to print off and put into albums, i love looking at peoples photo albums :) x

Yep I have photo albums filled! I print pics off every few months and update them. I am also in the middle of framing lots for my new house as we just moved xx

Yup i have loads but i haven't printed anything for about a year now. Really need to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->