do you regret it?

After my drug free birth I told the midwife 20mins later I would do it all again that night. I'd still do it all again in a heartbeat.

id do it again in a heartbeat! the only thing id do differently would be to give birth at home, rather than in the midwife unit i did... dont get me wrong, it was amazing, i just didnt have the confidence to do it at home first time!
i used gas and air for a while, around the middle of my labour, but towards the end i needed to concentrate and it was hindering that, so i chucked it away... the pool was the key tho, it was amazing :)
The pain is hard, it really hurts, but as long as you can stay focused, i think you will be fine! im not brave, but i did it!!

id do it again in a heartbeat! the only thing id do differently would be to give birth at home, rather than in the midwife unit i did... dont get me wrong, it was amazing, i just didnt have the confidence to do it at home first time!
i used gas and air for a while, around the middle of my labour, but towards the end i needed to concentrate and it was hindering that, so i chucked it away... the pool was the key tho, it was amazing :)
The pain is hard, it really hurts, but as long as you can stay focused, i think you will be fine! im not brave, but i did it!!

My hospital only has one pool that was being used, at the time I wasn't that bothered but I am soo disappointed about it now because my labour was great but it would have been so much better in the pool.

just a tens and a birthing ball

it does give you a high after, just look at my eyes lol!!!!! charlie bloors first week 001.jpg

My hospital only has one pool that was being used, at the time I wasn't that bothered but I am soo disappointed about it now because my labour was great but it would have been so much better in the pool.

yes we were very lucky, our MLU has a pool in every room, im VERY grateful for that!

The only 'drugs' I had with Linds was the 1/4 pessary needed to get me started :p
I was induced but from the minute contractions started on I didn't take a thing and I LOVED IT! I'm planning on doin' it the same way this time, hopefully minus the induction. It was hard work and I guess I know it hurt but the pain was completely manageable and no more than I could handle for sure! I can't wait, the feeling afterward is just AWESOME!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->