Do you see a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnsa37

Reaction score
Do you see a penis in this picture? We had a gender u/s at a reputable private clinic at 16 weeks. My son's ultrasound at 16 weeks was clearly a penis, so I am a bit confused with this one. We have the anatomy scan next week to confirm, but I am a little worried after buying some new clothes and other stuff for baby! I can't quite make out any of the body parts, but I think I see a leg and foot.. if that is a leg and foot.. can the penis really be where the arrow is pointing? If so, we may have a gymnast on our hands! :wacko:

Attachments

• gender (2).jpg
    gender (2).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 54
I can't see a penis personally. I've only had a girl though, I also don't see a vagina. I can't make out any bits tbh.

I think there is something sticking out. Its hard to relax isn't it. I was told at 14 weeks 2 days mine was a boy. Had my 20 week scan done and she said boy too. I have a draw of boy blankets and sleepsuits now so i hope its right lol!! We are going for a 3rd scan on the 17th September to confirm and have a 4d experience. Id just wait to buy if you can or just pick a little bit up and you can always take it back for a refund or exchange. I think they rarely get it wrong. Girls bits are like 3 lines. Like a burger they say lol. X

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"