Do you see something?

inGodstime

Reaction score
I am due to start my period tomorrow, but am having really sore breasts like I did when I was pregnant with my son so I (stupidly) tested tonight. It's difficult, if not impossible, to see in the photo, but in person there is a very faint line. I'm not sure if it's a shadow, evap, or the start of something. Any takers?

Attachments

• 20131024_195928.jpg
    20131024_195928.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 60
I may see the beginnings of a line but I can't tell if there is any color in it. I'll watch for your next test :)

Sorry, I don't see anything. I agree with the other responses...try again in the am. Good luck!

Well ladies, it looks like the very, very faint line was the start of my BFP! Hubby & I are so excited to welcome baby #2 in early July!

Best wishes to you all xoxo

Attachments

• 20131027_021317.jpg
    20131027_021317.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 45
Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Congratulations! That's a great FRER! Happy and healthy nine months.

x

Well ladies, it looks like the very, very faint line was the start of my BFP! Hubby & I are so excited to welcome baby #2 in early July!

Best wishes to you all xoxo

Congratulations! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!:flower:

That's awesome, congratulations!

Question!!! Is the first one an 88 cent walmart test? I took one today but its like your's super hard to tell, I'm late for period.. by 3 days now! I was thinking of buying a frer.. Ahh give me your advice since you now have a BFP!!

Question!!! Is the first one an 88 cent walmart test? I took one today but its like your's super hard to tell, I'm late for period.. by 3 days now! I was thinking of buying a frer.. Ahh give me your advice since you now have a BFP!!

Yes the first test was a cheap dollar store test. The FRER was taken 2 days after my missed period with FMU. I suggest trying a FRER with FMU & see what your result is. Good luck!

AF started late lasnight and is very painful today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->