Do you see this too?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
I would only be 7dpo but I definitely see this..

https://i57.tinypic.com/2gv9821.jp

It's a great line for 7dpo. Congratulations! :)

I'm scared it may be twins! lol I've never tested early before.. I have one more dollar store test to take tomorrow then I'm going to get a frer to confirm in couple days

Wow that's a lot clearer than my 12 and 13 DPO!

Thanks ladies! I decided to buy a clear blue digital with weeks estimator to confirm, I ordered it online and it should be here no later than saturday (hopefully it gets here by friday, I want to call my dr). Not sure weather to join April or May yet..

Wow that's amazing for 7DPO, congratulations! x

That's a really strong BFP for 7 DPO! Congratulations!

Congratulations that's a great BFP for 7dpo! Mine wasn't as good as that at 12dpo!

That is an AMAZING 7dpo line!! Congrats!

I had a clear line at 8dpo with my second, just one kiddo. My body is just really efficient at putting out hcg. :)

Thanks everyone. I am already getting so impatient haha. I want to know my beta levels, I want my ultrasound to come around so I can have a "for sure" due date.. I want to know the gender.. I would SO do the blood test to find out the gender but unfortunately I don't have $300 to spend on a test.. lol but I do plan on having a gender ultrasound at 16 weeks like I did with my other 2 :) Starting to feel a bit crampy and tired but otherwise I'm good. Just impatient!

I think I am going to call my dr tomorrow.

Mine was like that with this guy, and there's no way possible it could have been further then 8 dpo tops! I even had a 1-2 on a digi midday that day! Turns out my levels rose real fast combined with an early implanter! Just one for me, but I def think twins is a possibility :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->