Do you sleep when your baby sleep?

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
I don't.

I always hear people say that, and it has truth in it, but I just can't.

Need to cook, clean, and catch up on a few things.

So, do you sleep or not.

Mello

Not usually, sometimes I take a nap with her but usually in the mornings, and only once a day. The rest of the time I'm busy with housework, etc. Although I have to say most of my day is spent tending to Hannah, she doesn't sleep for long periods :lol:

Josh sleeps from 10:30pm until 11ish am and will sometimes wake up around 8:30 for a feed. So I get plenty of sleep!!!! But yeah sometimes I will nap for 1hour in the afternoon.

At first though, I use to sleep everytime he'd sleep.

In the early days I used to, now she only has one or two naps a day but does sleep for most of the night.

I wish i could sleep during the day lol btu max is up and babbling or playing lol

I've only slept once when Hannah was having a nap and it was just 2 weeks ago!

Like others, I try to do the cleaning, ironing etc if she goes down in the afternoon for a few hours

no, i cook, clean, play with rhys or do laundry. its very rare that they sleep at the same time.

Wish I could. But, two kids in school and back and forth dropping them off, in addition to housework, businesses etc. leaves me no time to nap.

I do a lot of times as Bren is still up a couple of times a night.

Nope, I use that time to shower and do housework, catch up on things etc. Sam only wakes up once during the night for a feed though, so I get a good amount of sleep.

Colton is usually up at 5:30-6am in the morning, which is way too early for me.. so I usually nap with him for his first nap and then I stay up during his naps after that to do schoolwork/housework.

Yes, now, since boys are in school i have to get up at 6.30 am. And my babygirl is still eating at nigt, so i have to get up several times during the night. I sleep only 7 hours a niht, and have to get up 1-3 times in that time. I just can´t get enough sleep, so i sget a nap with a baby at daytime.

HA! I wish!
Since day 1 Tabs has only ever been able to nap for half hour at a time during the day although really lucky at night time she goes from 7pm ish then wakes once between 2-4am then up between6-7am

i never did, and now she only sleeps for like half an hour maximum, wish i did tho too!

i have about an hour at his 11am nap as hes up soooo much in the night and hes up feeding twice in night too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->