Do you spend much on yourself

claireg0000

Reaction score
each month? I have just bought some jeans and a dress for £28 and feel really guilty now. It isn't that much though is it?!

I ver rarely spend money on myself, but when I do I tend to go a bit mad!! lol. DH spends a fair amount on his hobby throughout the year so I justify it to myself that way :)

You shouldn't feel guilty about spending £28 on yourself though xx

Before I had my son I would go shopping A LOT (too much probably) for clothes. My closet is so full and I don't really wear any of it.
Now I don't buy anything for me and just buy too much for my son. Go figure :happydance:

I'm always buying stuff for my girls these days, probably too much really!!!

I'm terrible for feeling guilty about buying myself stuff. My daughter has more than enough, OH never goes without and recently I've been looking decidedly scruffy. It got to the point where I looked like a pauper who had stolen my daughter from a rich family whenever we went out :rofl:

So I just went out and bought myself all the things I've been needing for ages! I was really bad though, I had one pair of shoes (wellies!!) that were really uncomfortable and ripped, two pairs of jeans (one had just ripped) and hadn't bought any other clothes for about a year. So now I am feeling soooo much better.

Definitely don't feel guilty! You deserve nice things too and I have learned a lesson from this! I am going to spend something on myself every month!

I tend to spend more than I should on things like coffee's out. Otherwise those I tend to buy stuff when I need it and I don't feel guilty about that. Today I just bought some black leggings to replace a pair that fell apart about 3 months ago lol

i do but i have never felt guilty for it, dh and i both work hard so if we want to buy things we do

I spent on myself,yes and I never feel guilty about it.Me and OH both work hard for our money and we deserve to spend some of that money on ourselves.I dont buy myself a lot but I dont go without:flower:

hardly anything really. I spend way more on kids clothes and nappies than i do on myself. im on a diet just now so when i lose all the weight i WILL be going on a massive shopping spree. if i do spend its makeup or beauty items, not clothes i splurge on. im kinda bad forgoing out for coffee and lunch now im on mat leave :dohh:

Oh I go out for coffee's and lunches all the time too :haha:

And I'm also dieting so trying not to buying new clothes because that would be a waste if they'll be too big soon (i hope!)

I never spend money on myself but on the rare occasion I buy something I feel so guilty but I don't even know why cause OH spends on himself all the time.

Its my 21st birthday in a few weeks and cause I'm so used to not buying myself anything and buying for others I have no clue what to have, all I think of is Bobby or things for the house!

I very rarely buy stuff for myself ...x

I don't spend very much money on myself, but when I do I feel guilty if I buy something frivolous or new. If I buy clothes for myself from a second-hand store then I don't feel guilty.

I dont spend much on myself these days, but you shouldnt feel guilty hun x

Like others said, don't feel guilty at all. I hardly ever buy stuff for myself, I'll wait until I'm absolutely desperate then I know I have to :shrug: DD gets loads though. I'm currently losing weight so once I've finished and I'm happy I'll go out and have a massive shopping spree to buy loads of new clothes etc

i never spend money on myself - i cant even remember the last thing i bought myself!

i feel guilty for even thinking about buying self something! i have no idea why its my money that iv worked for but i just get a guilty feeling lol!

im losing weight at the mo so wont be buying any clothes for a little while! (although if i get desperate theres always primark!)

well Iv just had my hair cut for £8 and last time I had it cut I was 7 months pregnant :haha: hes 9 months old now :blush: Im saving the next few months as its my birthday in april and im going shopping so will get some nice things then. wer ntnp #2 so will be getting stretchy things just in case :haha:

i don't treat myself. the things i buy mainly are things i 'need' like shampoo etc.
i think the last treat was some hair dye as my roots were making me feel sick :rofl:

i'd like to treat myself but i'm trying to get OH to quit smoking so i daren't as he may be able to throw it back at me :haha:

I very rarely spend anything on myself, I always feel bad if I do thinking what the boys could have had lol

I rarely buy anything for myself. My OH bought me boots a month ago... can't remember when I actually bought something though.

I hate it, I um and aah over things then decide not to buy them because I feel the money can be better spent elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->