Do you still send Christmas cards?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
They don't seem to be nearly as popular as they used to be.
We send them but usually only to family. And DD sends them to school friends.
Do you still send cards?

Over the years we have got less which is a shame really .

DDs sent them to their school friends and we do family and neighbours in our little close that’s about it

Kids send them to school friends

Last year everyone at work seemed to send cards (first year working there) so I had to rush out and buy cards haha!

I send to a few family members but I don’t go as far as i used to.
I remember my Nan would haul out her adress book and the world would get cards along with the whole street haha! Must have cost her a fortune in stamps.

My grandma always did and had a wall filled with them.

We send Hanukkah cards.

Yes, but not that many; probably less than 15.

I do. I send to neighbours, to family, to a few old friends and some to friends I have met on here :)
I usually find a nice selection of images of the boys through the last year and design and order cards at an online printing company. Those ones only go to close friends and family. Other friends and neighbours get a print of one of my painted xmas cards (I am an illustrator).

Kids do their classmates but i dont send them anymore and we almost never receive any

Girls take them to school and we only send cards to family members (only on mums side - grandad and 2x cousins +family). I write a card to my auntie and uncle who passed away in 2011 and 2018 too, then the odd school mum!

We receive back from the ones we give to.

The girls design cards at school so I always buy a pack (two this year now DD2 is there).
I send to close relatives and friends. Not as many as we used to send but still like to do it.

I only send them to the people who would expect them and be offended without them. It's probably about 10 people in total. Ds4 will also send some to friends in his class, that's about it this year.

Yes but not many. DD gives to her class and teachers, DS gives to his support workers and I send to one family member and two neighbours then my parents just sign ones to family from everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->