Do you take first or last day of bleeding for when next AF due?

S

sugarlove

I'm still waiting for my first AF after early miscarriage at the end of March.

Do you take the first day of bleeding or last when you work out when next AF is due?

If it's the first, I've now been waiting for 44 days. Is this normal? If last, it's 36 days.

Just want it to arrive now, so I can see where my body's at.

Thanks
SL

well i was told my AF would come roughly 20 days after bleeding STOPPED and it came 18 days after bledding stopped, but i was told by others that AF would come 2-6 weeks after first day of bleeding, honestly i dont think anyone knows lol i asked the same question and was worrying and once i forgot and relaxed my AF came on tuesday, sorry i cant be more help, but i think all you can do is just wait, i know mintypeas has been waiting a while and doc wasnt doing anything so i think all you can do is wait hun, i know its easier said than done, but its just the game of waiting x

Hi, I was told by hospital and in leaflet they gave me that First AF would be 3 to 4 weeks after the bleeding STOPPED. I bled for two weeks after MMC, then first AF came just under three weeks later x

I was told AF would arrive 3-6 weeks after bleeding started. But I think it can be anything up to 10 weeks and still be normal. If it gets past 8 weeks I would call doctor for advice. Mine personally usually reflect my normal cycle but maybe out by a few days. Usually my cycles are 31-36 days. And after 1st m/c AF came 35 days after bleeding and 2nd time it was 35 days after bleeding. Currently still waiting for for AF after 3rd, which was 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I think it all depends on how far along you were and how long it takes HCG to return below 5. Once it returns to below 5 your body should start to get back into a cycle.

x

Hi Sugarlove, I have just started my first AF after MC which took 31 days to appear. It can be anything up to about 6 weeks I was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->