Do you take the diaper bag wherever you go?

I know what you mean, lugging a car seat with child to the car and then a nappy bag on top of that - urgh. I often do think about leaving it at home, as once I´ve lugged Sam in his car seat down three flights of stairs and then around the corner to the car - I´m cream crackered.

If I know I´ll be half an hour or so and I know he´s recently eaten, then I don´t bother with anything, otherwise the nappy bag gets lugged along. Luckily its a rucksack, so I´ve got both hands free and its not falling off my shoulder as I walk along - still a pain when you´ve been shopping and then have child, nappy bag and shopping to carry back upstairs!

Chase is 17 lbs. and add that to the weight of a car seat and me being petite, the diaper bag is just too much. Especially for a short vehicle ride. :rofl:

oh poor you leeanne! i take mine everywhere! think i might start making a smaller one for just in the car though x

I have a bag but rarely remember to take it and have been caught out on many occassions and had to buy a packet of nappies & wipes:dohh: so now I keep 2 nappies and a packet of wipes in the side pocket of the car :D

i dont have a nappy bag any more i have a large handbag that fill with baby bits x

I take mine everywhere but apart from putting a bottle in it I always have it filled up and ready to grap straight away x

Well If I just throw a few diapers, small pack of wipes and a full bottle in my purse (+ formula dispenser just in case), I'll be good for a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->