Do you think babies can sense auras?

CharmingBeake

Reaction score
I don't really know much on the topic of auras, but I do believe they exist, so correct me if I make myself sound like a fool...

I was wondering what your opinions were on if babies can sense auras? I'm beginning to think my DD can. She's a really happy baby and loves almost everyone...and I mean everyone. However there's one or two people that if they even walk into the room she will start screaming like she's in pain...

One of the people she does this to is her Aunt H. I really don't like Aunt H... She's my husband's sister and she lives a lifestyle I don't approve of, though I'd never say anything to her about it. I always get uneasy when she asks to see my DD...and its like DD can sense it too because she hates even the sight of her Aunt H.

She's done this to one or two other people that I didn't feel too comfortable around either. Do you think its possible that she's sensing their auras and doesn't like what she senses? Or is she maybe just picking up on the discomfort she feels from me...even if I'm not holding her? What do you all think?

I really don't have an answer to your question. I just wanted to say I could see auras as a child, older mind you. I don't think I really realized it until I was older and could no longer see them. I always thought there was something wrong with my vision, seeing colors around people as a child? Strange is all I could think. I don't believe I told anyone either (I'd have to ask my mom). But since I was older, and more confused by it it generally didn't affect me in the sense that I would avoid certain people. Although I've always, and still am sensitive to peoples energies.

It could simply be that your daughter is picking up on your distaste for your SIL? Babies/children are usually pretty sensitive in general so it's absolutely a possibility.

I saw a lot of things as a child I'm thankful I don't see now haha. I spent a lot of time questioning things I remembered, only to have them confirmed by my mom as an adult. =)

My daughter used to that too and she is sensitive so likely they can.

I really don't have an answer to your question. I just wanted to say I could see auras as a child, older mind you. I don't think I really realized it until I was older and could no longer see them. I always thought there was something wrong with my vision, seeing colors around people as a child? Strange is all I could think. I don't believe I told anyone either (I'd have to ask my mom). But since I was older, and more confused by it it generally didn't affect me in the sense that I would avoid certain people. Although I've always, and still am sensitive to peoples energies.

It could simply be that your daughter is picking up on your distaste for your SIL? Babies/children are usually pretty sensitive in general so it's absolutely a possibility.

I saw a lot of things as a child I'm thankful I don't see now haha. I spent a lot of time questioning things I remembered, only to have them confirmed by my mom as an adult. =)

I suppose it could be my daughter picking up on my distaste for certain people, but at the same time I have to wonder, because I had some unexplained instances as a child where I just KNEW things that there was no way I could really know them...years and years later I found out about them and realized that I'd somehow known all along. I am sure I've lost, or nearly lost, this gift as I got older, but it is possible that maybe it got passed on to my daughter.

Thank you for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->