Do you think I could use a DunknFluff without a wrap?

retromum1

Reaction score
Hi

I have only ever used pocket nappies in the past but I really like the look of the DunknFluff's. Do you think I would be able to use them without a wrap as it seems a shame to cover such pretty nappies!. I managed to get 4.5 hours out of a weenotion pockets yesterday that had only been washed once so I don't think he's a heavy wetter.

I would say it greatly depends on two things....
A) lo's age
B) The weather!!

If lo is active (ie crawling/walking) and the weather is good, so lo doesn't need trousers on, then yes - you could prob get away without a wrap, as the wet will evaporate.
I won't use a fitted without a wrap on George, as he is laying or sitting in his bouncer/bumbo/pram etc for most of the day and the wee would wick through :(

Ok thank you it's probably the same for Jasper then as he's only 16 weeks so he does the same, bouncy chair, bumbo or pram!

I use fitteds without wraps on logan sometimes, if we are just in the house and its warm. Logan likes to roll about and is starting to crawl tho so he isnt just sat in the same place!!

They do sometimes feel damp but its normally about 2 hours after hes been wearing it anyway so i change :D

I don't mind changing every 2 hours it means he will get to show off more of his pretty nappies, I love that picture of Logan in his Skulls, I can't wait for Jasper's to arrive I'm thinking about getting the skulls huggalugs to match! DH doesn't like it though!!!

Hehehe we love skulls on him! We have even custom made 2 tops to match too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->