Do you think i'm out?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by baby D, Jun 7, 2011.

1. baby D

baby D Joshua and Amelia x

So AF was due on the 30th May but she still hasn't reared her ugly head and I do feel different --- though that could be in my head I guess :wacko:

Thing is, I have taken two FRER tests and both came back BFN :cry: One was a mid afternoon sample and one was a first morning urine but both saying a big loud NO!

If i am not then I can deal with that but where is the witch then? The only times I have ever been more than a day or two late I have been pregnant --- that is twice is 10 yrs --- my DS and DD :cloud9: Both times I used Clear Blue tests and got my BFPs. Surely the test I use should not make a difference -- particularly as FRER as even more sensitive??

So what is going on now :shrug:

Honest opinions please and baby dust to you all x

2. bubblegirl

bubblegirl Well-Known Member

idk really, but didn't want to read and run... I do know that sometimes it takes a little longer for a BFP to show up though! So I hope this is the case for you :) Remember, you're not out until the witch shows up!

:dust: Hope this is your month! :dust:

3. SummerLily

SummerLily mummy To Triplet Boys

hey hun

maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? your not out till AF's in!!!

xxxx

4. sarahbear731

sarahbear731 TTC #3!

You might have ov'd later this month. Or you might be preggers! Give it another day or two. Good luck!!