Do you think i'm out?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
So AF was due on the 30th May but she still hasn't reared her ugly head and I do feel different --- though that could be in my head I guess :wacko:

Thing is, I have taken two FRER tests and both came back BFN :cry: One was a mid afternoon sample and one was a first morning urine but both saying a big loud NO!

If i am not then I can deal with that but where is the witch then? The only times I have ever been more than a day or two late I have been pregnant --- that is twice is 10 yrs --- my DS and DD :cloud9: Both times I used Clear Blue tests and got my BFPs. Surely the test I use should not make a difference -- particularly as FRER as even more sensitive??

So what is going on now :shrug:

Honest opinions please and baby dust to you all x

idk really, but didn't want to read and run... I do know that sometimes it takes a little longer for a BFP to show up though! So I hope this is the case for you :) Remember, you're not out until the witch shows up!

:dust: Hope this is your month! :dust:

hey hun

maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? your not out till AF's in!!!

xxxx

You might have ov'd later this month. Or you might be preggers! Give it another day or two. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->