Do you think I'm pregnant??

poultrymom21

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm new here, and wanted to know how many people think I may be pregnant! I dont want comments on "go to the doctor to find out" cause I will be finding out shortly. So, heres my story.

2 1/2 years ago, my husband had a vasectomy. I have been having my AF for the past year or so pretty regular like every 32 days or so. Well, After my last AF (Jan 30th) I started having tender breasts. (which I normally have 2 weeks before my AF) Then about right around when my AF was Due (Feb 28th or so) I start getting these headaches!!! I never get headaches!! Then I was geting sick when I looked at different foods, then I got the worst cramps! I was so convinced that I was going to start my AF. But the weird thing was that I got this really bad pain under my left buttocks area while I was having them. Also, the cramps only lasted for about 10 min or so...then went away!!
(very strange for my kind of AF cramps. I normally get them a day before I start my AF and then they are non stop till a day after I start)
Then I had another bout of cramps about 6 hours later, also lasting about 10 min. But then they stopped. And there was no bleeding.

I had these headaches every other day about for 1 week, and my sickness for a whole 2 weeks! then.all my symptoms stopped! Exept my breasts which have been tender every other day ever since the beginning of April. Now all I have are tender breasts everyother day and servere Bloating!!! Like.. I cant breath I'm so bloated!! lol

This is all just werid because normally before my AF I just have tender breasts. And when I was pregnant with my daughter Lilly, I didnt have ANY symptoms!!!

So whatcha think??? I would love to hear imput or anything! Thanks for writing back!
-Naomi

you do have lots of good symptoms, when are you testing? xx

oops I meant since the beginning of MARCH that my breasts have been hurting..lol not April...sorry bout that

I got a blood test done yesterday, but it wil be a little till the results come back. I'm also having an untrasound done soon.

you do seem to be having a lot of pregnancy symptoms so i think all the signs are positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->