Do you think it's weird...

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Do you think it is weird that I feel fewer (more like practically none) ovulation symptoms this month, than I do every other month, considering this is the month I took Clomid? I have heard so many symptoms about ovulation pain, etc...which I ALWAYS get...but, now...nothing. Does that seem strange?

Oh, no, I spoke too soon....here is the pain! Oweeee.

I get that bad sometimes. I can barely get out of bed, or walk without being doubled over.

Sorry, I don't know about Clomid, so can't help on that part..but I can sympathise with the pains!

Ive never had ov pains that ive noticed anyway, and never been on clomid (yet)! Hope youve been :sex: if youre ovulating!!

Ive never had ov pains that ive noticed anyway, and never been on clomid (yet)! Hope youve been :sex: if youre ovulating!!

Well, TMI, but we were supposed to BD from CD9-16, every night. But, I got the flu and shingles, so we skipped one day, and last night we BD. OMG...I felt so sick and all I could think of was please hurry before I barf! LOL!:dohh:

LOL....well its a good job we are the ones that can just lay there!! :rofl:

Isn't that so true!!! If DH was sick...I don't know what I'd do... LOL

Hi Guys!

I'm never sure if I can feel OV or not...I gt a lot of pain in my tummy anyway...IBS or whatever it is...so it tends to mask a lot of what I could be feeling. Then there is the old psychosomatic pain, so I can never be sure if I am feeling something because it IS there or because I WANT it to be there!!!:dohh::rofl:

nellis...im exactly the same...i too have IBS, and im sure i have psychosomatic pain every day !!! :rofl:

Well what I thought could possibly have been OV pain yesterday turned out to be my old favourite...WIND!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->