Do you think I've got my dates right?

bumblebeexo

Reaction score
I've got really irregular cycles, up to 50 days long, so can't go with LMP to work out dates. I've worked out my dates based on when I roughly think I ovulated and mainly on pregnancy tests.. On 15th of June I got super faint lines on an internet cheapie, so faint I didn't know if it was bfp but the next morning (Monday) a clearblue had an obvious line. I did a digi that day (not with fmu) which said 1-2. On Wednesday I got a 2-3. Then Monday after, week after first bfp, it said 3+. I'm guessing I was 5 weeks the Monday I got the 3+ as that kind of seems to work and that's what I'm going off! Think I'm roughly right?

I would guess that too. I also have super long cycles (about 60 days) and last LMP was 24th March. They couldn't date with that though as I did a pregnancy test six weeks later and it was negative but two weeks after that it was positive! I did a Clearblue, non-digital test and the line came up the colour the guidance said it would be if testing around your period so when I saw the doctor he said he'd put me down as four weeks based on that.

Congratulations!

Sounds like a reasonable guess to me. Even when women do have regular, normal length cycles, the date of conception is just a guess. Lots of women don't ovulate right on day 14 every time. Sounds like you should be in the ballpark with your estimate. Will your OB give you an ultrasound so you can get a better idea of your dates?

I would say your first clearblue you were roughly 10/11 dpo. I got my first faint on one at 10dpo, but some do get faints on 14dpo. .. i have a cycle of 28 days and I ovulate on day 15 or sometimes 16, so goes to show even on "perfect cycles" women can ovulate later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->