Do you think this could implantation bleeding?

ArmyWAG90

Reaction score
Just wondering really! I know only a 3rd of women experience this, however, I ovulated last weekend when I was away on a romantic weekend ;) I think I may have OV'd on mon morning, where we did BD. Yesterday morning I experienced a really strange bleeding, I went to the toilet an there was a small amount of brownish blood in my discharge. Also that morning I found a small amount in my underwear. It was literally about the size of a 2p coin if that and I have had none since. I would have been roughly 6-9 dpo going by my dates, is this too early for implantation? Is this even what implantation bleeding is like or could it be nothing? I'm not due until next Sunday so can't test yet :mad: what do you think? X

sounds like it could have been implantation, and 6 - 9 dpo isnt too early it usually occurs around 6-10dpo so about the same time u had it really :) x

Thanks :) here's to hoping! I've got no symptoms as of yet except achey boobs today&yday so guess just have to wait!!

Sounds like it could be hun....Finers crossed for you.....

Good luck, sounds promising! :thumbup: let us know how the test turns out!

That sounds like exactly what I had at 10dpo with #1. Good luck!

Oh wow, does sound promising then! Since this post I've not had too much happen, monday (I think 8dpo) I started having light dullish AF cramps, which have continued today, my cm hasn't dried up, it was grim on sunday lots of thick, white, sticky stuff I had to change my knickers lol (TMI!) but it's been more watery since thank God! Other than that, dizziness and I've gone to the loo a bit more today than usual but nothing amazing to report! My boobs/nipples haven't been sore yet though, that's normally a big PMS symptom for me but it seems either way I've managed to bipass that this month! I have been TTC for a while with no luck, and I think this month AF will come on sunday as planned, I'm nearly sure of it! Never know until the witch comes though! Thanks for all my replies x x x

It's not over until :witch: shows - good luck! Keep us posted!

Thank you :) xx just as an update - had the AF aches all week! And poking pains! Either waiting on a BFP or about to get the mother of all AF's lol!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->