Do you think this is it or just very close? updated 11/25 help!

babers

Reaction score
Hi fellow ttcers!!!! I have never actually had a positive ovulation test. My ovulation was super late last month and my period was 15 days late, so I missed the surge. This is the darkest one I have ever gotten, but it still might seem a little tiny bit lighter. What do you think? I have quite a lot of cm. Do you think I am ovulating right now. I hope not, because my hubby is out of town until tomorrow night. thanks.

The last one on the second set is todays at 4:00 pm. Is it positive or still could get a little darker?

11/25 UPDATE
Okay, so that last one was done on the 23th at 2:00 pm. I did 3 the next day and they are all lots lighter than that one. I did one today and it is light also. So, do you think that was my ovulation even though it was a tad bit lighter than the control line?

Attachments

• 100_2081.jpg
    100_2081.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 36
Actually it looks like it could still get darker then that, Id think you'd get a positive tomorrow, then ov somewhere between 12-48 hours after that.

I agree. It's seems like they're progressing and getting darker with each one. I would keep testing then get to BD-ing when hubby gets home. Best of luck!

best of luck hun ill keep my FX for you i am new to the OV test thing so i cant advise you but ill follow your post.
sar

i think you should bd everyday now and keep testing you doing BBT too? that helped me double pinpoint OV

I am not doing the bbt. My hubby is coming home tonight and leaving again Sunday night, so we will definately be bd. I just really hope this is it or at least it surges by tomorrow or I can forget it this month. It looks close I think.

Anybody had a positive that looked like mine?

I would say the last one definitely looks positive. Go for it - I hope you catch that egg. Mine looks different to your sorry - See my thread in this gallery but I don't know if mine is accurate?!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->