Do you think this is my OV day??

Donnaduggy

TTC our first baby
Reaction score
https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab11/chris_donna/posOPKcd15180911.jpg
Hi all

I think I may be OV today and hopefully have succesfully recognised it first cycle of trying it! Been trying for 10 months 'just hoping it happens' but this month I've starting temping and trying OPK's.

I'm on cycle day 15 of my 30 day cycle today, and this morning my temp had gone up from 36.36 yesterday to 36.61 today. I So I just did an OPK this morning and this is the result, I think the line looks just about as dark as the control line, what do you ladies think? Does it look like today is my OV day?

Me and my DH BD'd last night and will again tonight when he gets back from football. Hope this should be enough if it is OV day today.

personally i think itll be tomorrow.. but i could be wrong.. usually ur temp has to jump .5 a degree and stay elevated for atleast 3 temps to indicate ov. If i could see ur chart I could tell.. Test again for OV tomorrow.. if this was the darkest line u got then u probalby OVD today. GL

Aw thanks that's great I'll test my temp again tomorrow and OPK again too. Thanks loads :)

Try another opk today after not drinking or peeing for about 2 hours. It looks almost positive to me. Mine looked like that on cd 15 last cycle and i took that as a positive but on cd 16 it was so blaringly positive. Good luck hope you catch that eggy.

Try another opk today after not drinking or peeing for about 2 hours. It looks almost positive to me. Mine looked like that on cd 15 last cycle and i took that as a positive but on cd 16 it was so blaringly positive. Good luck hope you catch that eggy.

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab11/chris_donna/posOPKcycleday15sept.jpg

Hi

I did as you recommended and tried another OPK this afternoon, I think it looks much darker! Also have some watery CM but I know it's supposed to be EWCM on the day of OV so I dunno.

You normally O 12-36 hours after your positive OPK! Good luck and keep up the :sex:

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab11/chris_donna/posOPKcycleday15sept.jpg

Hi

I did as you recommended and tried another OPK this afternoon, I think it looks much darker! Also have some watery CM but I know it's supposed to be EWCM on the day of OV so I dunno.

Watery CM is actually as fertile or more fertile as EWCM. Any time you have EWCM or WCM, you are fertile... both are the best pH and contain the right nutrients to help the sperm survive a long time.

I only get watery never ewcm. That second one is a blaring positive. I really hope this is your month. Will be looking out for your bfp. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->