Do you think worry can cause a mc?

S

sugarlove

I posted this on the ttc section, but didn't get much of a response, so will ask you lovely ladies!

Do you think stress and anxiety can cause a mc?

I'm suffering from panic attacks at the mo, and I'm worried that if and when I do get my BFP, I could cause a mc.

Do you think this is possible or not?

Thanks
SL

Im no doctor but no i dont think anxiety causes mc. If that were the case than very few women would go full term!

Hi hun, I dont think worry can cause a MC but thats no medical opinion! I think stress free is good for you so you can relax and enjoy your life. Good luck xxx

Hi, no stress and worry does not cause a MC, but its better if you can find ways to relax, as stress isn't good for you yourself. :hugs:

no it can't, but it can cause you to not ovulate. but if you're already pg that doesn't affect you obviously x

If stress caused miscarriages then the human race would have extinguished long ago! On a side note, have you considered talking to your doctor or a counselor? Panic attacks totally suck and you deserve to feel better than that!

thanks for replies. I'm waiting for a referral for cbt and counselling for the panic attacks.

SL

I really really hope not as I will never have a baby if thats the case.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"