Do you think your OH....

My OH will make excuses (probably that he's at work) and be across the otherside of the county!... he loves the 50's era of daddy's waiting room smoking cigars..

I think I would like him to be there but I don't think he'll be that good at it.. probably faint in the first 10 minutes and leave lol!

xx

I hope he will be haha. He's good when I'm ill, not sure how he'll cope with "this is your fault" and other name calling LOL.

The same as we as woman tap into the greater knowledge when we're in labour and we just pull this amazing strength from our bodies, the fathers also somehow just know what is needed of them.

very well said :D

I think my hubby will be fantastic - he is so lovely and caring. I think he will struggle seeing me in pain but he will be there for me and a real support. I think he will be emotional when the baby is delivered, but I just know he will be great and a perfect daddy :) xx

I'm pretty sure my OH would be an angel. When I'm really in need, he's always there. He knows exactly what calms me and what comforts me. It makes me so happy. I know that if I want to scream at him and tell him that it's his fault (which I wont!) he will gladly sit quietly and take it because he knows I wont mean it. :)

When my sister had Caitlyn a few weeks ago (I was there during labor, but not in the room for the birth), we were laughing because her husband was complaining that she was squeezing his hand really hard when she was having contractions. And she asked him plain outright if he'd rather have her calling him names and screaming at him telling him it was his fault. I kind of had to laugh.

i fink my oh will b gud! hes already sed he wants to get rite in there n have alook! (which i donk finks very nice) but its a special moment and i wand him 2 c it all

i think my hubby will be good he is excelent with me when i am poorly an when my son has had to go to hospital hes always the one to be calm an have a scense of prospective although he has said he will not wanna be at the tail end as hes not great with blood!

richard was great but for the 2nd baby i would much prefer to be alone until delivering, which i found richard the most help to me.
i said things i didn't mean and i need him to look after TJ (our first born) while i am in hospital especially if i am in hospital for as long as i was before.
i hope my mum won't be so teary next time as it was really worrying to me. i wanted to enjoy the moment and i was worried about everybody else instead of the little one and i.
i shall write a better birth plan for next time. x x x x x x

My DH was awesome when I was in labor. He didn't talk, made sure it was peaceful for me. He let me hold his hand and squize during contractions. He counted for me, everything. He was great and I'm really proud of the experience we had. We are going to do a waterbirth next time and we have already discussed him being in the tub with me so we both can "catch" the baby and bring him/her up out of the water togather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->