Do you think?

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
I could make a icelolly thing out of fomula and see if ava likes it? would she be ok?

its just so she can have a taste of the cold?

That could be good for teething if you manage to do it. Try it and see if it works. I cant see why there would be a problem. You can do it with normal milk or should work.

:) thanks hun!! x i was thinking its only formula and its not like she hasnt had it before

but it defenitly wont harm her right?

Can you freeze formula? :shrug:

I don't think it would harm her as such, if it tastes funny she isn't going to have it.

thats great! I might try it the next hot and sweaty day we have.

haha im sooo trying this!! how did u do it? have u got one of those icelolly maker things?

x

They like icelolly moulds
https://www.cookware-online.co.uk/images/product/main/l_KCLOLLY.jpg

& made the formula as normally, pour it in, wait for it to cold down a bit and put in the frezzer :) x

Yeah I heard somewhere about making them out of breast milk, momsicles

i also used to make traffic light lollies for the boys I nannied. You do peaches pureed and and freeze, then strawberries , freeze then kiwi freeze. you can seive it to get the pips out if you want.

i also used to make traffic light lollies for the boys I nannied. You do peaches pureed and and freeze, then strawberries , freeze then kiwi freeze. you can seive it to get the pips out if you want.

That sounds yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->