Do you think...

hollyw79

Reaction score
That OPK's are accurate after a miscarriage? I *DID* make sure I got a BFN on a HPT - because I know otherwise, OPK's would not be- BUT- other than that, would you trust an OPK about 2 weeks after a d&c? I decided to start tracking- it gives me something to do .. quite frankly IT SUCKS not knowing when you will ovulate or when AF will come or WHAT. I said I wasn't going to for the 1st cycle but I changed my mind :haha: But I know I can't really "trust" my body right now to tell me either.. so what do you think or from your experience- if I get a +, should I take it and run with it???

So far my Positive opk hasnt meant a thing. AF came back exactly 5 weeks after my loss and was here the normal 5 days, I dont think I O that cycle so I started charting this cycle and using opk. I got a positive on Monday but no temp rise to indicate O.

So far my Positive opk hasnt meant a thing. AF came back exactly 5 weeks after my loss and was here the normal 5 days, I dont think I O that cycle so I started charting this cycle and using opk. I got a positive on Monday but no temp rise to indicate O.

grrr- that is SO frustrating!!!!! I figured it couldn't hurt- and might help :shrug: @ least your cycle was "fairly normal" .. I wonder when that will come. Who knows- @ this point- I know *nothing!* :nope:

You would think that if you werent ovulating that your cycles would be a mess but mine are fine thats whats more frustrating. I have heard people who arent ovulating say there cycles ver from 30 days to 3 months but mine are consistent every 26 days.

I reckon if there has been a neg test followed by a period of negative OPKs. Then a positive, it seems like fairly sure you will Ovulating, at least that is what I am taking from it anyhow!

You would think that if you werent ovulating that your cycles would be a mess but mine are fine thats whats more frustrating. I have heard people who arent ovulating say there cycles ver from 30 days to 3 months but mine are consistent every 26 days.

Yeah, it's *truly* crazy how weird things can be like that!!!! How do you know for sure you are not ovulating??? Have you tried using OPK's like 3-4 times a day to make sure you're not just missing the surge?? It can happen in as little as 6 hours! Gosh, that has to be SO frustrating. :hugs: Well, I haven't even had AF~ used to be pretty consistent- we will see what happens and what affect it has had on me.

I reckon if there has been a neg test followed by a period of negative OPKs. Then a positive, it seems like fairly sure you will Ovulating, at least that is what I am taking from it anyhow!

That is what I am thinking- which is why I wanted to make sure I got a BFN before ever starting the OPK's again!

I had a positive opk on Monday its now Thursday so I should have had a temp rise by now to confirm I actually did ovulate

Ahhh gotcha.. (SIGH) I wish we could just POAS and it says "yes- go have sex today and tomorrow and you'll be good to go!" :haha:

i agree with lyo28 and if negs then a pos then it must be or in my case never a pos opk never a rise in temp and 3 great babes..

I dont get much cm and I never stressed about it because I still manage to get pregnant three times. But this morning I had a nice temp rise I hope it stays up.

The month I conceived was the first month in all my ttc that I couldn't seem to find any cm at all. I was convinced that it was hopeless- Obviously not! It just wasn't sticky.

The month I conceived was the first month in all my ttc that I couldn't seem to find any cm at all. I was convinced that it was hopeless- Obviously not! It just wasn't sticky.

Same here- I was soooo freakin dry!

I feel in love with preseed this cycle. I had to get if for the days Im tired and really dont feel like dtd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->