Do you wish you could relive it?

S

sparkswillfly

The first few days I mean... not the birth:rofl:

Its only been two months but looking back at pictures I got all teary. Shes changed soooo much I dont feel like I took it all in at the time I was too overwhelmed.

Oh yes definatley ... those first few days are so precious, you just dont realise it at the time when your like a zombie!!

yes, every day! :cry:

worst thing is, I didnt even get to SEE my Brooke in her first few days. I have to go by pictures, videos and my families accounts of what she was like in her early days. :cry: :dohh:

Iv learnt to enjoy every single day with her from then on-I hope you manage to do the same. It does go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too quickly doesnt it :sad1: :hug: x x

Yep, I didn't really get much part in the first few days as I was so ill so would definitely relive it.

I was doing the same the other day. Looking at her newborn pictures and getting teary. She looks completely different now, it's like she's a different person altogether. I would turn back time if I could. It's gone too fast! My baby will be 1 year old before I know it. It's completely opposite when you're carrying them though aint it? It felt like I was pregnant forever! But these 4 and a half months have gone by so quick, I can't believe it. :(

I would love to...as long as I wouldn't be ecclampsic at the same time. I was so sick the first week that I couldn't get out of bed and I have no memory (at ALL) of the first week and a half of her life. :'(

I totally wouldn't want to!!! My recovery pain was too brutal to go through again!

Brianna is only 7 weeks old and I was looking at her today and realized how much she's already grown. While happy about it I couldn't help but think about her while she was a newborn and just cry :cry: So yes I'd LOVE to go back to those first couple days.

Sometimes yes. Now i'm back at work time is going so quickly

Yes and no really.....the first few days were just a blur to me and me and my partner just felt totally out of our depth and i was suffering quite badly with depression and alls i could think was "what the hell have i done?" and Patrick just didnt sleep...at all! So i wouldnt wanna go through that again but to see him all tiny again then yes! I would like to have the last say 15mins of my labour again....it was a total blur of pushing and people talking to me and before i knew it he was on my chest but i was just totally spaced out (not of drugs) just like i wasnt me...and i refused to feel his head coming out which i really really really regret.

yes and no, the first few weeks were amazingly precious, but now is amazing and wonderful too! x

Yes but with out the pain i was in! i would love to go back and look after my newborn without wincing in pain everytime i held him!!! On the other hand i love how amazing and clever he is now!!!

i'd love to relive the first few weeks. i was just saying to my mum the other day, i felt like i didnt get to bond properly with having house guests for the first few weeks

totally! i wish i could go back and not be worrying about stuff - like if I was doing it right and whatever. I would go back in time and just cuddle her all day long (pretty much what I did anyway - but I'd do it without worrying).

i finally uploaded all of archies pics from the camera to the laptop last night and spent 20 mins in tears looking at them my little man has grown so much in 10 weeks..if i could skip the tiredness id have a newborn forever

All the time AND the birth....that's the main thing that I'd be sad about if we didnt have anymore....I'd love to give birth again :)

Definitely! The first days of her life were so amazing!

Plus, the first 2 weeks of her life to me weren't that much hard work to be totally honest... she slept 22 hours out of the day and didn't cry nearly at all. I mean, it was a big adjustment period definitely but not that hard. Though every baby is different...

Definitely! The first days of her life were so amazing!

Plus, the first 2 weeks of her life to me weren't that much hard work to be totally honest... she slept 22 hours out of the day and didn't cry nearly at all. I mean, it was a big adjustment period definitely but not that hard. Though every baby is different...

I had it easy like that too... I was lucky

i would, mainly just to be able to hold her breastfeeding without her being too bloody long for me to get my arms round her in a comfortable way lmao

i miss her being really tiny, she was soooo small for the first few weeks, now shes a little fatty hehe, but i think i would relive it all, up till now cos she has learned so much and shes just amazing

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->