Do your OH's know about BnB?

C

Ceejay123

Just wondered if peoples partners know, as a lot of people post personal rants!

My OH knew when i was pregnant I used this site but I've not told him lately - Hes not asked bless him. If he asked i'd tell him but its not something thats just come up x

He says "are you on your forum again? How does it tell us to parent willow now?"

Not sure he agrees, meh!

My OH knows about it.. he thinks I spend too much time on here :haha:

Cx

Jonny knows, he says 'you talking toy your cyber friends again?'

My OH knows and even half listens when I talk about things on here! Haha!!

Yeah he knows, he always tries to have a look at some of my posts to see if I talk about him.

Yep mine knows! No one else does though. He just says "you and your baby and bump" if I'm not talking much, I usually reply with "you and your football manager" and it shuts him up:haha: in all seriousness though he doesn't really mind, he knows I've learnt/do learn a lot on here and will feed him any info about pregnancy or parenting which may help us both out.

My husband usually tries to find out what I'm posting, think he's used to my bnb addiction now!

My OH knows about BnB and I sometimes tell him about people I've met on here or the odd post here and there. Beyond that he's not really interested. On nights like tonight he's quite happy I come on here as it means he can watch the football in peace.

DH has seen me on here.. He has never asked anything about it and I don't talk about it either........ If he asked I would tell him though........

My OH knows about it, I told him before we had even met and were a couple. (We met online) and we were chatting and he asked what I was doing, I said on a BnB forum, I didn't realise he would go and actually investigate what it was :dohh:) fabulous impression to give someone you've only just started talking to :lol: luckily he didn't have a problem with it or my baby obsession.

These days he's used to it, I talk to him about it all the time, and he even has an account of his own, though i'm not sure if he actually uses it though.

As cheesy as it sounds bnb is such a big part of my life it would be difficult to hide it. I have been on here for almost 2 years. Oh is thankful that I have a place to come ad chat and share worries and have laughs x

OH knows about me being on here, since I'm on here ALOT! He always asks "What's going on in the bitches and babies world" because he doesn't know what BnB stands for lol. He always tries to look at my post too to see if he's being talked about haha.

OH knows and thinks i spend too much time on here :haha: but he also says he's very thankful i have a place to vent and chat :)

My hubby knows about BnB but has no idea how much time i spend on here. We lived st my parents house when we were TTC and didn't want my parents to know we were actively trying and DH would often look over my shoulder at my phone and say "baby and bump!" In my ear just to get my dander up.

Yep, OH knows about it, I used to spend a lot of time on it at home. He would listen when I'd tell him stories and stuff from the Labour and Delivery threads, but he's not too keen on me being on it when I am at home now since I work more since getting pregnant and he'd rather spend time with me. Which is ok because I spend most of my time on it at work now :haha:

Yeah he knows, most of the time he tells me to ask for advice on here :lol:

OH knows but thinks its a waste of time!! Whenever he comes in from work or if i'm on the computer in the evening and pop in and out he always sighs when he sees me on the site!

Mine knows about it....

I think he's pleased i can post on here about my problems and not pester him every 2 mins with things lol.

He moans when i log in on my mobile and read posts late at night though because he says i wont get enough sleep if i read things all night *yawn* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->