Do your OH's know about BnB?

Yea he knows.

He ribs me for spending time on here but he can like it or lump it, BnB is here to stay!

He's deep down worried about what I might post about him :haha:

Yes! But I don't rant about him on here either, hah. When Alex was young and had so many problems, he would say "go ask your babybump what's wrong with him"

he knows from time to time I go on a parenting forum. If he knew I chatted in general he'd prob take the piss as he doesn't get why u would talk to strangers and thinks it's odd...

Yup, he knows..he even refers to it as BnB too.

Sometimes he asks me what the latest heated debate is and what the general consensus is.:haha:

mine knows he thinks it is great because I have made some really good friends on this forum. x

Yes, he knows. When I first joined I wanted to put up a pic of us as my profile picture, and he said ''Don't you dare or i'll shoot you with this nerf gun'' because he was tidying up the boys toys at the time. And I often come on here very very early in the morning, and ''Why are you on that damn thing again at this hour..... Turn it off''. He says he'll join just to see what I say about him! xx

Oh yeah! Bri has always known, and really, never has cared. He knows all the regular folks I talk to by name lol

Yeah he knows and tbh I think he's glad. It keeps me quiet when he's watching football or something equally as rubbish! He just calls it 'the baby website'.

I couldn't have hid it from him anyway. I have made lifelong friends on here and even gained a god daughter!!!

X

Yeah my OH knows, when Callum was younger he'd get me to check on here and see if I could get some advice for certain things if we had a worry! He doesn't mind me being on here at all, think he enjoys being able to go on the ps3 cos i'm not in the room! xx

my OH knows and doesnt care, dont see any reason why anyones would? :shrug: and like a few others he uses it as something for me to do while footballs on :dohh:

My fiance knows about BnB :) I think he is thankful for it, the other day I came home in the worst mood ever and wanted to rant, I ranted to him for about an hour and then I said to him 'I know what will make me feel better, writing a rant post on bnb' then I started shouting out loud what I was typing LOL. I think he was thankful in the end.. :p xx

Never did til now, since i joined the team though he's aware. He's got his own footie forum too now as a result but he has no interest on here.

Yes. He couldn't care less, as it means he can do what he wants :haha: I have some RL friends from here too, and he knows that's how I met them.

My OH knows about it, in fact he's in the room and he can see the screen. And on occasion I read out some posts to see how he would react as a parent in that situation, so it's all cool.

OH knows about this site, and sometimes looks over my shoulder every so often to see what im reading about or replying to :D, he doesn't seem to mind i spend all my free hours here lol :haha:

Yup and he always moans that I don't have anything about him in my siggy :rofl:

Yeah, he knows about it, I always call it my Baby Forum :haha: Sometimes I'll tell him about interesting posts I see on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->