• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DOB 4th Jan 2013

smallpeanut

Mummy to Annabelle
Reaction score
Yes. Yes I am coping a post I have just seen.

;) ba.

Anyone with babies born around the 4th? Would love to hear how your getting on ect.

:thumbup:

14th? Close enough?

Sleeping? Rubbish! 45m naps, bedtime 11ish (meltdown from about 9 as overtired) one x night feed though and straight bk to sleep :)

Solids: just started puréed carrot yesterday!!

Others? Allergic to cows milk and lactose so ff on special prescription milk

How are you doing? :) x

Haha similar story!

Sleep? What is sleep? Bed at 6.30/7. Awake at 11 for a bottle. Sleep til 2, awake. Sleep til 3 awake. Sleep til 4. Awake.. You get the picture! I'm just riding this one out.
We have started solids at 5 months so she's now has a tiny bit for brekkie and a tiny bit for dinner. She loves it! Can't get enough of it lol, she's on mashed up rusks, baby rice, puréed veg or fruit :)

How much did he weigh when he was born and how much now? X

We are the 5th of January, so pretty close.

She was a pretty good sleeper until 3.5 months, then it all went to pot. We had 6 weeks of hourly waking, but the last week has been a bit better. Last night she was up 3 times for a quick feed and that was a good night.

During the day she is so funny now though, really smiley and loving playing with her toys.

Hope the sleep situation improves for you soon!

January 4th here! Went through a rough patch with the 4 month sleep regression but now sleeping about 10-11 hours with one sometimes two wake ups. He did 11 hours straight for the first time the other night! Still breast feeding with a little formula to supplement what I can't pump at work and starting a little big of fruits and veggies. He seems to love peas and chooses veggies over cereal! He's very active- rolls both ways and trying very hard to figure out crawling. He loves his jumperoo and is a major wiggle worm. Had some eczema issues that have since been resolved and a few colds but he's at daycare 3 days a week so that's to be expected! We took him to the dr two weeks ago and he was 16lb 1oz-was 7.7 at birth. Nice to see others so close in age :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->