Doc's Official BFP!

alc316

Early days with love #2
Reaction score
So after my HPT positive yesterday, I called my doctor first thing this morning to get in for an "official" urine test. And it was POSITIVE! my husband and I were so happy to get the "official" report!:happydance: Due May 20th. I am so very excited but and also aware of how early this is- crossing my fingers (and toes, and arms and legs and....) that everything works out. PLEASE BE A STICKY BEAN! :angel:

This is my first pregnancy so any symptoms that I feel are NEW and I am sometimes worried at first- I am so relieved to have resources such as this site- and other women to hear from, to get through all of this. I can't talk to anyone yet- we've decided to wait to announce, even to our parents until at least our first OBGYN aptt. And the hubby really doesn't (and can't) understand, So I am thankful for all you out there! :flower:

Aww...that's WONDERFUL news!!! Congrats and H& H 9 months to you!!:flower:

congrats hun!!!!
I know, the "urge" to tell people the news is like this crazy instinct built into the woman's body and if we don't say our news out loud to other people, we might explode lol

Congratulations and cheers to a healthy and happy pregnancy!!! :happydance:

Congrats girl! i'm a week behind you. Our first month too, and the doctor was able to confirm it super early with a urine test.. SO, i'm assuming my HCG levels are high. haha. I understand the feeling of nervousness. It's my first pregnancy too, but no need to worry! Why worry over something you have no control of? Be happy, drink lots of water, and be healthy and you'll be okay :) I've been nervous, but we told our parents already. Couldn't hold it in! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->