Doctor has referred me to maternity unit for drip

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
I have hypermesis. I knew it, so I am glad I have been referred I got a lovely doctor today who checked me over and found ketones in my urine.

Hoping to feel much better afterwards wish me luck going now x

Good luck hun. Hope alls well soon!

Xx

I'm still here, feels strange being in amongst loads of heavily pregnant ladies!

It does feel weird doesn't? I hope you feel better soon, HG is so so awful! I've been in twice now, thankfully my meds are working now so have managed to stay out of hospital xx

Hope you are doing ok in there. It is just so awful, but glad you have a good dr that took it seriously.

I've got hyperemesis and also been in twice now. At least you are getting hydrated and hopefully they give you some meds that work for you.

Unfortunately my meds aren't working and at my first midwife appt today I also had ketones, protein and leukocytes in my urine. If I don't keep any fluids down tonight I'm looking at having to go in for the 3rd time.

Hope you are doing ok in there. It is just so awful, but glad you have a good dr that took it seriously.

I've got hyperemesis and also been in twice now. At least you are getting hydrated and hopefully they give you some meds that work for you.

Unfortunately my meds aren't working and at my first midwife appt today I also had ketones, protein and leukocytes in my urine. If I don't keep

any fluids down tonight I'm looking at having to go in for the 3rd time.

Oh dear poor you hope u don't have to go in for a 3rd time :(

I just got a jag with anti sickness meds and also on a drip hopefully will make a big difference x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->