Doctor Rant!

A

amjon

I swear I think one of the "doctors" at the OB/GYN practice has to be an imposter! I'll start with today. (I have refused to see him for any reason and it's been noted on my chart twice and I blew up when they forgot the first time, so I doubt the nurse will make the same mistake.) I'm really worried as I'm 3 weeks 5 days now and my temp has been very low and went down from yesterday. It's below what FF has marked as my CL today (and last month was under one day before AF started), so I'm obviously concerned progesterone could be an issue. I went to CVS and asked where the OTC cream was and was told it was prescription only. I decided the only choice I had was to have a doctor paged, so they could call it in today since I felt it was dire. I get the lady and she tells me Dr. Idiot is on call. I say, great, now what? I ask if there is ANYONE else she can page and she says no. I said fine page him. He calls me back and tells me first that progesterone levels don't matter at all until after you are 4 weeks past your missed period and then tells me that the baby isn't even attached to the uterus at all; it's just in there floating around (this is after I told him I had two days of BFP). Luckily DH and I did find some OTC cream at GNC because he refused to do anything (which I basically already knew would happen when they told me he was the one on call).

The time before that I saw him he told me the BFP I had (with my chemical pregnancy) was just LH and I was never pregnant! I didn't hear anything he said after that.

The time before that I saw him at 6 weeks pregnant and he prescribed the Flagyl cream which is not supposed to be used in the first tri.

I'm really frustrated because the other two doctors are wonderful (and it was one of them that finally diagnosed Factor V Leiden after our 3rd loss) and I even liked the MW (and would let her do an emergency c-section over Dr. Idiot- which is really sad- I may even prefer the receptionist over him :dohh:).

Has anyone else had to deal with a doctor this incompetent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->